Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity's Helping Trinity's

JamXmed

Question

After reading the update post, I've decided to come and see all the trinity's, of the tenno forces, thoughts on how to play her now. I have a pretty good idea for how I'll be playing her, just want to know if anyone has a similar idea.

So, without further ado, here is a Warframe Builder link to may 3 forma "Still got it" Trinity build. Its not as easy or fun to just spam Blessing but meh, now you have a single target dmg ability.

http://goo.gl/nLM0pQ

AAAAAaaaaand, DISCUSS!

17 answers to this question

My Trinity Build - It's weird as F***, but it works, don't ask how please:

Aura - Corrosive Projection [Forma'd]

Mods:

- Vitality

- Rage

- Flow

- Quick Thinking (one from the top)

- Energy Vampire (Yeah, I notice no one uses this, but I actually do because of reasons)

- Link

- Blessing

- Continuity

- Narrow Minded (rank 7)

- Stretch

Gives you a good 20 seconds or more on Link and your blessing's damage reduction is about the same. So yeah, this is NOT for spamming blessing. This is used to top up your team-mates every 20 seconds and if they still die with damage reduction on them, I really advise you to find new team-mates.

Edit:  Gonna clarify some cool points about this build.

1) You are supposed be the one at 2hp before Blessing. Don't wait till a team-mate is near dead. Trinity IS the tank, QT saves you. You also don't have to be exactly at 2hp. Also Link is your friend, use it and charge head-on to fulfill your most rhino-like fantasies.

2) Activate your blessing every 20 seconds, if your team is really that bad, considering how its the bad teams that require a heal spam...well they'll be almost always dead anyway.

3) Almost forgot, please FFS bring a Sentinel with Guardian? Can you do that? It would be nice.

Edited by Semshol

Trinity's reworks didn't nerf her, they just changed how she plays. I'm sick of hearing crazed players throwing the word nerf around more than I throw my Kubrow at Grineer...

It's a nerf dude... for upper level trinity it means slotting one mod for power strength and tossing out something else useful just to get it back to 100% heal. Literally, all they did was lower the percentages of all four numbers to 20% and made it so that powerstrength mod puts it back to what it was originally. This isn't a problem for people that used blessing for how it was intended, but it's still a nerf as it means we need an extra mod just to hit what it was before. As for the "blessing spam" users, it's wrecked their build entirely. I don't see what's so bad about having an unranked blessing build... it was fairly creative even if it meant she's useless for most upper level void where things can one shot people. You cannot heal someone if they're downed to the point of not being able to be healed.

For the OP, the ideal way is to now go max duration for blessing with one intensify...

Or... the 1+2 combo.

Edited by ivlr3vil

Trinity's reworks didn't nerf her, they just changed how she plays. I'm sick of hearing crazed players throwing the word nerf around more than I throw my Kubrow at Grineer...

It's true I guess, honestly, so far, most of the "Nerfs" I've encountered have just brought fun new ways of playing the game. The build I've suggested actually doesn't feel much different from previous builds. Sure it stops you from spamming blessing every few seconds but actually, it brings more diversity to how you play her. I have tested this and honestly, you are still able to heal your allies to full no problem so it's still a great frame to play.

I would like to say, however, I'm not too fond of you calling me a "Crazed Player Throwing the word Nerf around" -_- I use it as I see fit, the fact of the matter is that she has had a way of playing her completely nerfed to the ground HOWEVER that way of playing her deserved it (I mean, seriously, what was the penalty for not maxing blessing? you get a lower duration... isn't that what the modders wanted?) for the few players who played trinity with a maxed blessing, this so called "Nerf" is nothing and if anything, is actually kind of fun. so, to put it simply, this is a "Trinity's helping Trinity's" thread, let's keep it at a civilized chat about various ways of playing with the new stats.

Glad to see there's still some of us around. 

My general philosophy with frame building is "simple, balanced and effective". One thing I really dislike is people who neglect certain powers from a frame and build their frames to overpower one while diminishing all the rest. So here's my main Trinity build, it's nothing special but it works : 

Head - Arcane Aura helmet

Aura - Energy Siphon

-Well of Life

-Energy Vampire

-Link

-Blessing

-Vitality

-Redirection

-Intensify

-Continuity

-Stretch

-Streamline

It's more built for increased survivabilty, energy restoration and smart use of Blessing over brute spam. Gives both blessing and link a good 30 something seconds of duration, and still doesn't prevent me from saving teammates if necessary.

Edited by Skyrazer

Glad to see there's still some of us around. 

My general philosophy with frame building is "simple, balanced and effective". One thing I really dislike is people who neglect certain powers from a frame and build their frames to overpower one while diminishing all the rest. So here's my main Trinity build, it's nothing special but it works : 

Head - Arcane Aura helmet

Aura - Energy Siphon

-Well of Life

-Energy Vampire

-Link

-Blessing

-Vitality

-Redirection

-Intensify

-Continuity

-Stretch

-Streamline

It's more built for increased survivabilty, energy restoration and smart use of Blessing over brute spam. Gives both blessing and link a good 30 something seconds of duration, and still doesn't prevent me from saving them if necessary.

Interesting build :D

But yeah, I prefer her to take the damage, it just feels like something she should do. Plus Rage is just funny when I imagine how hardcore she must look like to the enemies taking bullets and only getting stronger. That's some super Saiyan stuff right there.

But the way you fit the mods on is really nice, I might build this into her B config and try it out. No harm in experimenting. I'd switch out the Siphon for Projection though, since you have a Intensify boosted Ener Vamp. Easy to top-up back to full power.

But I don't use any arcane helmets in my builds, so what does this one do? <--- too lazy to check wiki.

Edited by Semshol

http://goo.gl/M9z01f

Same as Semshot except no stretch, I find that if you put a narrowminded in, there's no reason to boost the range any further. If you're going PvP then replace the energy vampire with Link instead since Link currently kills every single frame including Ash even if he does bladestorm.

If you're smart, bring yourself a self damaging weapon that downs your health exactly to 2 whenever you want. Then cast Blessing. Rinse and repeat. As long as you have this strategy down, then you can walk the void like a God whenever you want. Lacking energy? Then cast energy vampire on an enemy, it's also good to cast this on an energy drain monster.

This is for a 99% damage reduction build to give God mode to all players and yourself. They can even walk into lasers. There's also the 1 + 2 combo, which I'll try to build. Well of Life and Energy vampire kill any enemy it's casted on in a few seconds really. It's fairly interesting too.

Well, the combo can help you heal your team, provide your team with lots of energy and kill enemies on spot.

Edited by ivlr3vil

Interesting build :D

But yeah, I prefer her to take the damage, it just feels like something she should do. Plus Rage is just funny when I imagine how hardcore she must look like to the enemies taking bullets and only getting stronger. That's some super Saiyan stuff right there.

But the way you fit the mods on is really nice, I might build this into her B config and try it out. No harm in experimenting. I'd switch out the Siphon for Projection though, since you have a Intensify boosted Ener Vamp. Easy to top-up back to full power.

But I don't use any arcane helmets in my builds, so what does this one do? <--- too lazy to check wiki.

Thanks. 

Arcane Aura gives a 25% Power duration, with a reduction to health. The reduction is pretty low considering from 740 health it goes down to around 703. You could combat that with Vigor it should go up to about 810 or somewhere along those lines. 

Ok if Scott reads this she gets another nerf but w/e

Ultimate high-end killer Trinity build:  Well of "death" unranked, Energy Vampire, Blind Rage, Stretch, Fleeting, Flow, Talent ... 

then use 1+2 to kill any enemy regardless of level in ~3 seconds (needs corrosive auras if vs armor) and quickly provide unlimited energy to the team (that should CC)   Thats how we killed lvl3000s in Cryotic event to get top scores  

A 1, 2, 3 build is rather viable on her if you know what you are doing.

Fleeting continuity and aura for slightly lower duration, blind rage and intensify for damage, then redirection and vitality with streamline in the final slot.

Your 1 and 2 let you shut down threats, and link lets you shrug off most enemy damage.

Streamline can be dropped since you have EV but I am an efficiency wh0re

Basically the goal is to be an offensive medic, relying on WOL and a high dps weapon for heals. Not nearly as supportive as a typical trin, but then who cares?

I still run my go to damage reduction build using QT, now its also very power since you can spam blessing as well.

Also the blessing damage reduction is alot more viable for those T4's and easier to pull of now.

I just like going full support with a reckless abandonment for my own safety so i can always guarantee a worth while blessing.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/307947-the-new-trinity-and-excalibur-builds-9102014/?view=findpost&p=3489756