Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Official Word About Stealth Nerfs?

-Ozymandias-

Can we get an official word from DE about these stealth nerfs?

I'm ok with nerfs...but only when they are listed on the patch notes...we are the beta testers, not children playing with lego

I'd like to know if they were intentional or not 

I dont mind about QT+Rage...but excalibur?

Not blinding enemies behind cover is ok, you are trying to be "realistic" in a game where enemies can cut off life support of an entire planet...but lets forget about that...but being affected by power strenght? You do realise Excalibur is the image of this game?

Edit:

Thanks Lotus

8XAvi5w.png

Edited by -HB-Angainor

I guess all the Lokis, Nyxs, Rhinos and Novas players had their pus*ies touched by Excalibur's awesomeness so DE had to do something about it. On a more serious note, they nerfed him (on the claim of fixing most likely) because they want to promote Nyx Prime. Remember Frost's changes ? They happened at the same time Rhino Prime was released ? Let me explain why that happened then: Why do you need Rhino to tank when you have Frost who can have an invincible globe and still have 8 seconds of Stun on his ultimate ?

This situation is no different (with the exception Excalibur was least popular than Frost but he was getting popular) it's the same story, because there's less interest in getting the Prime version of Nyx when you can just use Excalibur while he's better that way Nyx Prime would just be a vanity item or a completionists obsesion.

I guess all the Lokis, Nyxs, Rhinos and Novas players had their pus*ies touched by Excalibur's awesomeness so DE had to do something about it. On a more serious note, they nerfed him (on the claim of fixing most likely) because they want to promote Nyx Prime. Remember Frost's changes ? They happened at the same time Rhino Prime was released ? Let me explain why that happened then: Why do you need Rhino to tank when you have Frost who can have an invincible globe and still have 8 seconds of Stun on his ultimate ?

This situation is no different (with the exception Excalibur was least popular than Frost but he was getting popular) it's the same story, because there's less interest in getting the Prime version of Nyx when you can just use Excalibur while he's better that way Nyx Prime would just be a vanity item or a completionists obsesion.

Heard about it...let's hope not because that's kinda lame

Runing maxed QT, even a level 10 drain all you energy in a burst.

Yeah that was my point when replying to the other person. According to people who don't have a problem with QT after the update it seems that they use a non maxed out QT in their build.

While anyone using a maxed QT (myself included) has their energy drained 1 : 1.

I actually went solo with my Nekros to an Earth exterminate to test it out. After several health and energy restores and constantly being whacked on the head by a Grineer Butcher and then attacked by an over eager Grineer Lancer who had like 20 grenades with him apparently I found that it was 1 energy for 1 health or something close to it. No where near the 240% efficiency that a maxed QT provides.