Loki Prime Worth A Potato?

(PSN)Strifedecer

Question

10 answers to this question

I potato every Warframe. How are you going to know if you like the frame if you only play half way. But Loki Prime imo is one of the most deserving of a potato.

Not everyone likes to go stealth and playing stealth the right way is a solo mission. All warframes have there advantages. Some of the last few events have been ideal for stealth missions.

As a completely biased Loki main, Loki Prime is absolutely worth a reactor. But the way I interpret your post you haven't tried too many of the other frames yet, so since he's got so many polarities on him already, you could easily get away with not putting it on him immediately so you can try out some others.

Thanks guys! I'll potato him right away.

As a completely biased Loki main, Loki Prime is absolutely worth a reactor. But the way I interpret your post you haven't tried too many of the other frames yet, so since he's got so many polarities on him already, you could easily get away with not putting it on him immediately so you can try out some others.

I've tried Ember, Excal, Volt (in the tutorial), Ash, and Loki Prime. I hated Ember, she was completely outclassed, and I really enjoy using Loki Prime. I mean, you need to think to use that guy. Nice, tactical playing style.