General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Uninstalling Warframe

UnDeRtAkEr090

Yes, your account information is stored on the server, not your system. In the same way, if you log in to play from another computer, you will be able to access your account and play with your guns and levels.

This, BUT your gear and keybinds will need to be re-set up. 

This, BUT your gear and keybinds will need to be re-set up.

I´ve never reinstalled WF so I don´t know, but wouldn´t other settings be reset to default as well?

Also, the title is kinda misleading. I thought it was one of those ´I´ve got enough, I quit!´ threads.

I´ve never reinstalled WF so I don´t know, but wouldn´t other settings be reset to default as well?

Also, the title is kinda misleading. I thought it was one of those ´I´ve got enough, I quit!´ threads.

well, all of your settings will be reset, but this will extend to gear items. Pain in the neck but worth it. 

well, all of your settings will be reset, but this will extend to gear items. Pain in the neck but worth it. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, and never have I lost my gear items. My graphical settings are also always untouched.

Actually your keybindings should remain the same and any graphical set up you have as well.

I have noticed this first hand when a friend of mine loaded up his account on my PC and his UI was a lot smaller and instead of pressing keybind F to melee he used E.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, and never have I lost my gear items. My graphical settings are also always untouched.

you dont loose them. They are just unslotted from the slots you had them in in gear wheel. That's what happened to me when I reinstalled warframe in my new computer.