The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A De Appreceation Section?

RemonFTW

When i first started playing i thought they were money hungry greedy game developers, but when i started really playing and trading prime parts and the game getting updates i realised they are the opposite, they just need money to live like everybody else and you aren't even really forced to buy anything if u play long enough.. and every update they actually listened to the community and everything i wanted in or changed they actually did!.... so would like to show mah love ..

tears+of+joy.jpg

Go on being awesome DE!

When i first started playing i thought they were money hungry greedy game developers, but when i started really playing and trading prime parts and the game getting updates i realised they are the opposite

Great you actually tried it. Whenever I read Warframe reviews the comments are full of "this game sucks, it's P2W." and it's @!#% ridiculous, nothing could be further from the truth.

When i first started playing i thought they were money hungry greedy game developers, but when i started really playing and trading prime parts and the game getting updates i realised they are the opposite, they just need money to live like everybody else and you aren't even really forced to buy anything if u play long enough.. and every update they actually listened to the community and everything i wanted in or changed they actually did!.... so would like to show mah love ..

Go on being awesome DE!

Look man we all know they need money to survive and all that but DE are not saints.

There have been many many times where their Extremely shady business practices were caught red handed.

Other times you can see/feel how they make changes or decisions that are less than reasonable.

Does this make them satan? nope. They are people.

So along your thread line , Yeah DE seem like good folks but they often do things that i would consider money hungry things as you put it.

So....

Ill just say this , 

DE thank you for trying to be different and listen , do more things for your players.

Even if the business side of things is mucking it up.

Look man we all know they need money to survive and all that but DE are not saints.

There have been many many times where their Extremely shady business practices were caught red handed.

Other times you can see/feel how they make changes or decisions that are less than reasonable.

Would you kindly provide some examples of said shady business practices?

Or less-than-reasonable changes, for that matter.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

Would you kindly provide some examples of said shady business practices?

Or less-than-reasonable changes, for that matter.

>.> I would if i was inclined to waste my time finding them old threads.

Putting it simply they adjusted drop rates of many things to incentivise buying those things with plat.

People spent lots of plat getting keys and such for void runs.

When a data miner found this out all hell broke lose and they had to apologize and gave plat as good will gifts.

After couple of weeks they did the exact same thing....so you can imagine the rage.

After those 2 incidents they put their drop tables behind some security so data miners couldn't hack it meaning they are free to keep doing that and not get caught.

suffice to say many people had their trust broken, me included.

A VERY known and respected community moderator resigned after said issues because he saw DE going in the wrong direction.

Those at least the major issues.

Go on being awesome DE!

DE didn't invent the F2P model, and they POed a lot of people with the 14.6.0 update by making a lot of changes that no one wanted.

Because one hiccup here and there totally invalidates a majority of exemplary content and updates, right? Seriously. How do you people make it through the day? What is your week even like? Geeze ..

Actually its 3 hiccups or more like 3 cancerous tumors that recently sprouted without your doctor telling you.

Good thing one can be fix but the two are permanent.

But I still like DE and i can live with these tumors.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

Because one hiccup here and there totally invalidates a majority of exemplary content and updates, right? Seriously. How do you people make it through the day? What is your week even like? Geeze ..

...that f#$%!@g update... ARGGGHHH..., need I said more?!

But serious notes, I don't think everybody hate DE that way. Players are up in arms because they love the game as much. Fews are more unreasonable, however. And it's still true...

Warframe is love, Warframe is life!!

Why do these threads always sprout when DE did something REALLY wrong?

Because it is easy and safe flame bait.

It is easy because people are already upset with DE about the changes so it is easy to rile people up by praising DE for the hated change.

It is safe because mods are not going to come down on you for praising DE, even if it is obvious flame bait.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

Because it is easy and safe flame bait.

It is easy because people are already upset with DE about the changes so it is easy to rile people up by praising DE for the hated change.

It is safe because mods are not going to come down on you for praising DE, even if it is obvious flame bait.

LOL.

inb4 mods get provoked and take down the thread...

True, that it could be the case and OP has a more nefarious reason. But sometime the OP's original intention could also be backfired. And post like this sometime serves well for both sides of opinion.

Edited by ndantony

So, The latest patch brought a lot of good things... like 4 parts/mods instead of 3 when trading, better mod parts choosing when trading, your kubrow that walks through your ship ( i said this before the ptach that that would be cool along with a  friend) and yes the mod section is a LOT less UI friendly now... but after getting used to the new look of the mods they look nicer.. it's just a little bit more unhandy.. but they listen to the community and actually give us nice things we want.. and sometimes some unwanted things come with that... i am just really happy with DE lately.. although i do admit the mods section change and bugs making me have to alt + F4 my warframe did make me rage.. and i didn't know about any of the money hungry stuff?

tl;dr: DE does a lot of good things and sometimes bad things, didn't know about bad things in past and/or now

EDIT: and no this is not a flame thread this isn't 4chan lol

Edited by RemonFTW