How To Fix The Blessing "fix"

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

Make a fully maxed Blessing heal 100%.

Make an unranked Blessing heal 50%.

---additional---

Allow power strength boosted fully maxed Blessing to over-heal people beyond 100% health/shields.

Allow power strength mods to get unranked Blessing to 100% heals

Create a stand alone mod to lower power duration.

Make a fully maxed Blessing heal 100%.

Make an unranked Blessing heal 50%.

---additional---

Allow power strength boosted fully maxed Blessing to over-heal people beyond 100% health/shields.

Allow power strength mods to get unranked Blessing to 100% heals

Create a stand alone mod to lower power duration.

And then you will have the same old story... spamable unranked blessing healing for 100% now this time you just gotta switch some mods out for power strength. Nice try.

You have not even gotten the tweak yet, so you should wait until it rolls out on your console. That said, a mod to reduce duration would be interesting for use on Saryn. hmmmmm

No.  By the time it gets to the PS4, it will already be set in stone, and I will not stand a chance of influencing any change at all.  It is not like I can't see people on the PC playing it through twitch or simply use critical thinking to understand the change's implications on the frame. If you have an issue with my suggestion, instead of just hating on me for playing on a different platform, then feel free to share them.

And then you will have the same old story... spamable unranked blessing healing for 100% now this time you just gotta switch some mods out for power strength. Nice try.

I play long duration DR-Trinity.  By having spammable low duration Heal-Spam-Trinity (HS-Trinity), DE accidentally created a great balance.  Trinity had a great dichotomy, where there wasn't one correct way to play her with just a few small tweaks between builds.  Trinity actually had two diametrically opposed build philosophies. 

Needing the Power mods for an unranked Blessing to heal 100% nerfs it, but leaves it viable without screwing over long duration DR-Trinity.

healing never mattered

in the beginning monsters do low damage, so no heal is needed

in the end monsters kill you in 1 hit so healing is redundant too

only advantage of trinity was unlimited energy

A lot of people disagree with you.  That is the beauty of a game where player choice is an option.  If you dislike heals then you don't need to use it.  That does not mean that the game should be changed just so no one else can use heals either.

A lot of people disagree with you.  That is the beauty of a game where player choice is an option.  If you dislike heals then you don't need to use it.  That does not mean that the game should be changed just so no one else can use heals either.

the only area where heals were effected was the conflicts, and a trinity spamming blessing all the way in the back was OP.