Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade System

Trollsbane

Can we have a trade system like Steam trading cards where your items is still up for sale even when you are offline as long as the other players have the plantinum or equipment you want, they can buy it. Would be more convenient. 

It's called a trade forum. Just meet up with them, its really not hard.

Auction house was debated on why it would be bad to do this. So work a little bit for your plat.

It's called a trade forum. Just meet up with them, its really not hard.

Auction house was debated on why it would be bad to do this. So work a little bit for your plat.

The trade forum doesn't do what he asked for.

And he didn't ask for an auction house.

Basically anything like what OP asked for is practically an auction house.

we ve been asking for this for months, dont know why DE does not want to add it.

i tried to ask it a few times as question for devstream, but question was never picked.

This was my thread, it wasn't against the auction house, but I did warn of what could happen if unregulated: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/293228-before-you-ask-for-an-auction-house-think/

Basically anything like what OP asked for is practically an auction house.

OP did not ask for auctions, OP asked for an automated sale system.  In addition OP did not ask for any other forms of currency to be added to the trade system, nor for more gear to be unlocked via trading or anything like that.

OP did not ask for auctions, OP asked for an automated sale system.  In addition OP did not ask for any other forms of currency to be added to the trade system, nor for more gear to be unlocked via trading or anything like that.

Automated sale system = items left up for sale = Auction house without a time limit. Anything automated is exactly the same.

Same problems I addressed in my thread applies. i.e. market flooding, benefit for farmers, less so for regular players etc.

Edited by Semshol

i have even sold prime parts for credits now, regardless which system they use, i am willing to sell almost all parts for 1-3 platinum each.

but with the current system its just too big of a hassle and im not wasting my time on it

and im sure there are much more people like me

Automated sale system = items left up for sale = Auction house without a time limit. Anything automated is exactly the same.

Same problems I addressed in my thread applies. i.e. market flooding, benefit for farmers, less so for regular players etc.

"Automated Sale" != "Auction" though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auction

There are plenty of games that do public marketplace systems without auctions or mixing real-world and in-game currencies.