Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip 10 Plat

ScorpioEric

Thought the "In Progress" tab was the "Complete" tab in the foundry, since it had all my finished stuff in it. Soo I went to claim my forma, but since it wasn't finished I rushed it. Yes, there was a confirmation button, but there is also a "item has been added to your inventory" notice or something when you claim an item and that's what I thought it was so I quickly went to push that button... and started to regret clicking that confirmation button the moment it popped up. In that small window of time between moving my mouse to the button from pressing on the forma i also noticed that it only had 1 hour remaining. I found out seconds later there is no "Complete" tab

Make a "Ready to Claim/Complete" tab?

Edited by ScorpioEric

Now, this was just user error, and should not have happened; but I do agree it would be a good thing to have a complete tab.

I noticed, and i was going to mention that, but it would've just make the post longer(and i was too lazy to edit after noticing).

PM me ingame, i'll give you 20 plat for the issues.

I enjoy that you arent going at DE, but actually making a suggestion to avoid further mis-buying.

Send a support ticket, and explain the situation :)

I'm not too upset about losing my plat, I'll be fine. The point of this thread is to prevent further mistakes like mine. Thank you for offering though(KIREEKPSO).

Edited by ScorpioEric