Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Create A Bonus For Stealth Play.

ShadowofBlades

first off, DE, good job on making a great game. that being said.....

why do we have stealth gameplay if it is useless ( excluding mission challenges) ?

i propose we introduce a bonus system for stealth players. why do we have hush and suppress hods if no one uses them?

i feel it should just be an affinity boost (for mastery rank, not frame or weapons) so as to reward a stealth mission, rewarding advanced players trying to rank to lvl 17.

i welcome anyones thoughts on the subject.

at this point we are not ninjas, but samurai (rewarded for slaughtering armies but not clever stealth).

I definitely agree that there should be a way to make stealth as rewarding as just murdering everything in your path. It's absolutely pointless, at the moment, unless you really want to try to do that 'ninja' thing.

About stealth bonus - i think, its don't needed, so if you want, you may play as you want, in other case need to be play only in stealth mode.

i get where our coming from. i just feel stealth needs a reboot. why have the stealth component at all if everyone just runs through maps at max speed? i love stealth but the is not a single cell where stealth is the norm. 

If you make stealth runs get more affinity then Penta lobbing on Sachura, people will flock to stealth missions, If it does not, people will run them once or twice and stop.

A stealth mission takes A LOT longer then running and gunning, so people would expect stacks of affinity, and that will never happen.

i get where our coming from. i just feel stealth needs a reboot. why have the stealth component at all if everyone just runs through maps at max speed? i love stealth but the is not a single cell where stealth is the norm. 

No, you wrong, i very slow )

Actually i always trying to explore all map and kill as as many enemies as it possible, on exterminate and rescue i alway trying to play only in stealth (at least when i play alone). But stealth in this game far frome the, well, even good, some time enemy see you through all map and spawning in a few meters near you right from air. Need to fix enemy AI and spawn logic and a lot af other things first to make a good stealth.

Anyway, i thinking that perfectly stealth kill best for itself and i dont need any more reward, just some times it not possible, some time i want destruction for destruction, so if will be added some affinity bonus that will forced to stealth play only (because its gives maximum affinity from mission), and this is not right it must be an option, i think.

Well, i cannot explain better, just make a good stealth for this game - this will be enough for me.

Edited by ZoMbi656