Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #42: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

fp1WN5M.jpg

DERebecca and [DE]Megan gear up with the PS4 for some console gameplay! It’s Back-To-School for our hosts as DERebecca faces today’s special Corrupted Mods alerts while [DE]Megan chats with viewers!

PLUS, see some rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, win Platinum prizes, and see how the Weapon Skins Contest is going so far!

See you here tonight, Sept 11 at 7PM EDT. Check your time zones here.

Why nyx prime?

Because its a female frame which are next on the prime pattern and that's the one Mynki decided on?

And you never know, that stuff was data-mined, not confirmed by DE, while yes cause its in there means it probably right and going into the game, DE could still change it to a different frame.

(For those who don't know the prime pattern is: male, male, female, female, male, male, female, female etc.)

Anyway, looking forward to Prime time as always and nice to see a PS4 one after the last one (#40 I believe) was switched to PC.

Are we to expect any Trinity-talk, or will that have to wait for the next DevStream?

Too bad ppl keep abusing her during Events that she gets nerfed for the rest of us... Survival, Cryotic... any I am missing?

And when can those of us who were in Cryotic Front missions when the event ended expect our score for that run finally be granted?

interesting to see if they field any comments on radial blind, or just ignore what is sure to spill over till 14.6.1 reverts the nerf

edit.. poor trin nerf getting lost in all of Ex's drama .. poor poor trin, again...

Edited by audabon

42!

I hope you know what this means! :))

They'll give us The answer... We'll finally know once and for all if they'll add Grate prime... Ohmagad!

(I hope we'll get a devstream tomorrow, with pics & vids of the awesome stuff to come)

Edited by unknow99