Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.6.1

[DE]Rebecca

While I do appreciate that you all at DE are trying to find a compromise for Trinity users, is there any reason not to make the ability a 40/60/80/100% heal? The healing being affected by power strength is rather pointless as we get no real benefit from maximization. Instead, we are just "required" to use Intensify in order for Blessing to be as it was...

I would do either one of these two things with Blessing:

1. Make Blessing 40/60/80/100% heal, which adds a detractor to zero-rank Blessing builds while giving max rank users the balanced ability. 100 Energy for 80% heal seems rather steep... Just saying.

2. Give some benefit to maximizing power Strength. Maybe give "over"-health based on the percentage over 100% or have the percentage over 100% add to the damage reduction? Whatever you do, give some reason for people to have a maximized Power Strength build as opposed to simply forcing us to use Intensify to "band-aid" a crippled Blessing.

With Excalibur, I think the LoS mechanics is smart, and should be intelligently applied to other abilities like this (Mirage's Disco Ball is a good example). However, please please PLEASE do not make the number of enemies effected by Power Strength. Don't do it.

When you do make changes to Radial Blind, you might want to rebalance (read: buff) all his other skills while you are there... Just saying.

This x2000

Every few days, even though I make sure to log in everyday, whatever kubrow I have out loses 20% loyalty... Plus every so many missions my kubrow fails to spawn into the game, and at the end of the mission loses 40% loyalty even though he was never there... Why do you implement a loyalty system where we only get to do 3 pettings a day at +20% apiece?... Why cant successful missions with the kubrow raise loyalty? Especially with all these glitches taking loyalty away... Hell when I took Sage to Ceres his AI was so bad he walked right into the acid pit and then under the stairs to bleed out where I couldn't reach him... The loyalty system either needs to be fixed and changed, or just plain removed altogether (which I would prefer).

q1GpDTi.jpg

Any idea if we will  be getting armour that actually covers the body instead of acting as a bunch of badges? I really want some kind of heavy armour or lighter armour for frames instead of some little chest attachment.

Edited by DaClamps

Rage + Quick thinking doesn't even work anymore I mean the nerf was way to hard bring it back up for those that want an alternative to Redirection + Vitality.

Rage itself doesn't do anything anymore I tried and I got no energy at all when I was getting damaged, too much nerf -.-

edit: nvm seems it does give energy but it stops when we reach the 2 health of quick thinking, seems i didn't notice cus enemies were shaving my health way too fast XD

Edited by xXFenrirXx

blind rage + quick thought was the best option for war q are paper as nekross or hidroid now q does not serve fast thinking and I say this literally is useless after the upgrade, I think q should leave it as it was, to this I must add q does not give you invulnerability, rather Convertia your energy in your life, making q resist a little more, which was useful in the car empty t4, in fact for that you do not wear or redirect or vitality, the other is that is good for all the war, as the rhino or frost does not make sense, but good anyway ... hopefully stop as it was quick thinking and rage, thanks for your understanding and hope to take into account something that not only I I'm saying, and I see the discontent of all this combo we used q = (

just to clarify for some of you they did not put that ping function in to discriminate against machine users it is a way for people who do not want to host to remove themselves from being host by allowing them to switch it to laptop category put on the penalty so the migration can determine a better host i don't think autodetect works but PC and laptop works for sure. how do you know if you're a bad host? if you know your upload speed is lower than 10MB/s. if you know this go into your options and change your connection type to laptop its so simple and yet there are still people who haven't done it yet though not the best way they could have gone about this but it is absolutely a step in the right direction for better host selection.

I hope melee will get looked at again soon.

Guarding is useless in high-level content because guarding efficiency doesn't scale with player level. However much damage attacks do is exactly how much stamina you're gonna lose and that's kinda stupid in a game that emphasizes how important melee tactics are supposed to be to the Tenno and their core beliefs. High level is all about guns and powers and that's sad.

Capture targets are not allowing finishers to be performed on them. Took aaaallll the fun out of it. Weak against stealth attacks my &#!...

Rank 16 (Eagle)

Excalibur XP - 50,853,876

Used - 48% of time

Clan leader

Got 5 people in this game

2 are still in (8th and 14th ranks)

Money spent on this game - around 500 euro

I do not use a Radial Blind oriented build, but sadly this is the last (because it is the only one given) line of defense and sometimes offence for this frame.

Take it away and I will consider leaving.

PS or BTW

Get Scott some new job so he can't do so much damage.

On Devsteams he talks of rebalancing frames, that their powers should have more CC to be useful with higher level enemies.

But beside talks all the effect of his work is "More nerf for the Nerf God!!!"