Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.6.1

[DE]Rebecca

Rage Mod:

• First, a quick brief in the history of changes this Mod has undergone:
  • This Mod was originally fixed to not give a player energy for damage that was never dealt to player. When we added the damage predeath state in Conclaves, etc, the original fix was unintentionally reverted.
  • The 14.6.0 fix resolves issues where Rage + Quick Thinking gave effective permanent invulnerability because energy was being added to pool that was never dealt to player. With this change in mind, the combination of Rage and Quick Thinking may seem less efficient as before due to no longer giving effective invulnerability. The scope of this change is being monitored to ensure the usefulness of these Mods as a combination.

Time to reforma all my warframes again thx de.

• PvP Bladestorm balancing:

-Reduced maximum number of attacks to [2, 3, 4, 5] to address issues with players getting stuck in Bladestorm-ed state for up to 15+ hits.

-Increased the PvP damage multiplier from 0.1 per hit to 0.5 per hit in an effort to keep damage output in line with previous values.

LMAO, as if that change kept it "in line". How long does it take now before an Ash player takes you out with Bladestorm, 2 hits? HAH!

You know, it's getting more evident that some people or someone from DE is heavily favoring this frame. It's just really ridiculous.

LMAO, as if that change kept it "in line". How long does it take now before an Ash player takes you out with Bladestorm, 2 hits? HAH!

You know, it's getting more evident that some people or someone from DE is heavily favoring this frame. It's just really ridiculous.

PvP = nobody cares.

Excalibur:

• Thirdly, what you can expect down the road is Radial Blind functioning in a way that considers Line-of-sight. The 14.6.0 unintended version suffered from a lot of problems with this approach, and coming will be radically improved line-of-sight checks for Radial Blind. Targets behind cover that can still see Excalibur are blinded. Other bodies won’t inhibit their blindness, but walls will.

I guess I'm glad for the fix for the time being. However, I still don't see how Line-of-Sight is okay to affect his only useful ability. Hopefully his other abilities get reworked, or he'll be just as useless. It'll just be a Chaos ability with a huge downside.

Edited by Ayliax

Fixed issue with Captain Vor being unbeatable on Mercury.

How can this constantly happen? This has kind of become a running gag for the game hasn't it? You make some completely unrelated changes to the game and Captain Vor ends up becomming an immortal.

Lights in the void now have different effects now. -> Vor becomes immortal.

Kubrows can now make belching noises. -> Vor becomes immortal

Saryn has a new shrugging animation. -> Vor becomes immortal.

Captain Vor is no longer unbeatable. -> Captain Vor becomes unbeatable.

Though it actualy has been some time since the last time it happend i admit.

Excalibur is a Warframe powered by the tenno, who are creatures transformed by the void, they are godly.

Who did ever say Excal's blind came from a flash? It's excalibur manipulating enemies' mind and making everyone else feel it in the proccess, it does not need a LOS, nor does rhino as some people say, because rhino TWISTS SPACE-TIME with his strenght, no material can stop it.

Yeah, it's called Radial Blind not Radial Flash

Rage Mod:

• First, a quick brief in the history of changes this Mod has undergone:
  • This Mod was originally fixed to not give a player energy for damage that was never dealt to player. When we added the damage predeath state in Conclaves, etc, the original fix was unintentionally reverted.
  • The 14.6.0 fix resolves issues where Rage + Quick Thinking gave effective permanent invulnerability because energy was being added to pool that was never dealt to player. With this change in mind, the combination of Rage and Quick Thinking may seem less efficient as before due to no longer giving effective invulnerability. The scope of this change is being monitored to ensure the usefulness of these Mods as a combination.

QT + Rage combo its just #*($%%@ ,end of story.

Find a way to make end-game content better scaled or something. And to all those who might start saying "Get CC frames and you will be fine"

Thats one way but there are so many frames in this game and we are able to do end-game with like 4-5 of them (Nyx,Nova,Rhino,Necro,Trinity) the rest (Oberon,Zephyr,Hydroid,Mirage,Ash,Frost,Loki,Vauban) are not as viable of doing end-game and some are just useless (Saryn,Volt,Banshee,Mag,Ember,Excalibur,Mirage).

QT + Rage combo its just #*($%%@ ,end of story.

Find a way to make end-game content better scaled or something. And to all those who might start saying "Get CC frames and you will be fine"

Thats one way but there are so many frames in this game and we are able to do end-game with like 4-5 of them (Nyx,Nova,Rhino,Necro,Trinity) the rest (Oberon,Zephyr,Hydroid,Mirage,Ash,Frost,Loki,Vauban) are not as viable of doing end-game and some are just useless (Saryn,Volt,Banshee,Mag,Ember,Excalibur,Mirage).

That's tailored to *your* opinion and play style. Personally, I do best at endgame with Zephyr, Valkyr, Mag, Banshee, and Ember especially. Don't just say they're not viable because they don't work to your play style. Everyone plays differently to what works for them, not just to how *you* play the game. Edited by WingedCrusade

That's tailored to *your* opinion and play style. Personally, I do best at endgame with Zephyr, Valkyr, Mag, Banshee, and Ember especially. Don't just say they're not viable because they don't work to your playstyle.

I am telling this because i have never seen the frames you mention (except Zephyr) in any of my games while doing end-game. Its true that i have never played them and probably never will because as you already said they dont suit my playstyle, but you can't deny little to none use this frames in end-game. Probably after her buff I will start see Valkyr , until they remove immortaly from Hysteria :P

Ok, so the wording for the Rage mod changes is poorly worded. What I actually can comprehend from what was written is that rage was overperforming its basic functionality. Is this the case?

Because what I also noticed from my original testing (and others) before this "fix" (nerf) is that it was functioning properly. 

Anyways, this really &!$$es me off because I 7 forma'd my warframe specifically for a quick thinking+rage setup for end game content (40-60+) stuff and now not only me but also other players just got their builds and fun ninja shafted.

People enjoy feeling like they're breaking the game with an element of overpoweredness (diablo 2 nostalgi) because that's what makes it fun. The sad part is that quick thinking+rage wasn't even complex, but it was the only mod combination that felt complex -- and it get's boned.  You guys are taking a classic blizzard approach to nerfing the awesome S#&$.

Don't do that.

Edited by Xenrail