Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Puns

Eldnacpeek

I need to get these out there:

Kela De Thaym told me to get off her planet, but I sed "Na".

I just got the energy lab in the clan dojo. I'm Supra excited! I can hardly Quantain my excitement! Derare a lot of weapons in there! Oh wait, you're being very spectracal. Think there aren't any weapons? Let me prova it to you. Oh wait, what the flux? I have serro evidence.

The other day, I was willing enough to fight the Hyena Pack. I arrived in the room where they dwell. They noticed me, but brushed me off because they were listening to some music. They said it was a great nep-tune.

Kama on guys, help me, I can't stop makemakeing puns! (Only a few will get this)

The other day I was on Uranus getting ready for work. When I got there, the floor was demolished. My boss told me he planned on replacing the top layer with tyls, instead of boards.

I tried to fight the infested the other day, but they were really busy. They must be swarmed with work.

I was on Earth the other day to fight the Grineer, but they were also very busy. They really seemed swamped.

Once, this guy comes up to me and threatens to kick my ash if I don't give him any platinum. He then proceeded to try and kill me by snapping my nek, but then I kicked him in the navs. He then sqeuaked "What the vay Hek, man?".

Loki lied to me the other day. Don't trust him, he's very disarmest.

Invisibility is a great ability. It makes you really low-key.

Nova yelled at me the other day for-ah screw it. Does the joke even matter?

I don't know what you're toxin about, Saryn is dangerous.

Oh my god, the crystals from the void....AR-GON!

Kril told me that he got a Gorgon Prime. I said "Are you ceres?!"

Nekros is such a comedian. His jokes kill me every time.

Edited by LazerSkink

Very nice :P But on this one...

Once, this guy comes up to me and threatens to kick my ash if I don't give him any platinum. He then proceeded to try and kill me by snapping my nek, but then I kicked him in the navs. He then sqeuaked "What the vay Hek, man?".

... you could've just gone with "what Vay Hek, man?" - I'd have got it :P

Me personally, I get really happy fighting mass-cloned human cyborgs. It often makes me Grin-eer to ear.

Very nice :P But on this one...

... you could've just gone with "what Vay Hek, man?" - I'd have got it :P

Me personally, I get really happy fighting mass-cloned human cyborgs. It often makes me Grin-eer to ear.

That's fine with me too. But, I hate fighting blackmarket traders in space. It corpusses me off.

Edited by LazerSkink