Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick, Thinking

Mr_Ketchum

WELL, Um, not much here to explain... the nerf... well um... lets genrally discuss what you guys think......

MY opinion is that quick thinking was a more challenging mod set that cost a lot and took up 2 mod spaces and helped the more advanced players be more advanced... now it does almost nothing... I used to think of it as a equalizer... they are 2 not easy to get mods.... for a playing style above the people to obtain them, don't get me wrong a rank 1 with quick thinking is op but so is a rank one with rino prime and fleeting........ i've had to forma many a frame to hold quick thinking and the build i prefer.... now well time waisted

But quick thinking in relation to what? PVE? if so it was not nerfed. In relation to PvP it was hella cheap and has finally been brought down to standard. It never made better players better. It made random people invincible. It blatantly said to players "Oh! you have a great weapon amazing movement and a billion other things that should give you the advantage. HA sorry hes invincible."

But quick thinking in relation to what? PVE? if so it was not nerfed. In relation to PvP it was hella cheap and has finally been brought down to standard. It never made better players better. It made random people invincible. It blatantly said to players "Oh! you have a great weapon amazing movement and a billion other things that should give you the advantage. HA sorry hes invincible."

*slowly claps*

I know you levi XD ive played with you quite a bit and you never once had a problem? because my quick thinking frame was their to revive you XD

like i said if you needed it you wern't ninja enough

So you are the guy that I have to constantly revive after the 40 minute mark in T4 Survival

acually i dont die as often as you think, I generally take my loki prime or rhino prime to t4s and i maybe die 3-4 times with loki and maybe once or twice with rhino MAYBE (sometimes i dont die) and thats going off the past week-week and a half iv been grinding on t4 survival with out using the QT+Rage crutch sooooooooo :/ 

So you are the guy that I have to constantly revive after the 40 minute mark in T4 Survival

acually i dont die as often as you think, I generally take my loki prime or rhino prime to t4s and i maybe die 3-4 times with loki and maybe once or twice with rhino MAYBE (sometimes i dont die) and thats going off the past week-week and a half iv been grinding on t4 survival with out using the QT+Rage crutch sooooooooo :/ 

QT+Rage works for survivability. I can solo T4 easily: ~Enter the mission, wipe out the enemies, wipe out vor, sustain some insane damage and get the princess!~

Seriously though, QT + Rage on squishies is pretty useful for end-game.

Death toll in T4 so far: 0

how about being a tenno you should be able to handle enemies and grow stronger to fight against them, and honestly with qt even you with your skill lvl would have trouble pluss the builds with quick thinking become harder to do and alittle more complicated, I went to school with you i know that your mind cant handle things like that its okay

QT+Rage works for survivability. I can solo T4 easily: ~Enter the mission, wipe out the enemies, wipe out vor, sustain some insane damage and get the princess!~

so honestly instead of nerfing quick thinking if anything it seems like they should just make it harder to obtain even though its pretty hard to get already XD newbs cant run rank 3 accounts and get quick thinking and rage....

i completely understand survivability  BUT this made you invincible. 

how about being a tenno you should be able to handle enemies and grow stronger to fight against them, and honestly with qt even you with your skill lvl would have trouble pluss the builds with quick thinking become harder to do and alittle more complicated, I went to school with you i know that your mind cant handle things like that its okay

#Ifyouneedityouweren'tninjaenough

There should never be an option to become invincible. That's basic game design.

+1

There should never be an option to become invincible. That's basic game design.

your not invincible anything but, first well magnetic is an instant KO XD and just a second health bar its like a shield behind your health to help slow down your death, you cant tank out a t4 capture you still have to strategize you just don't get one shot with your loki XD

i completely understand survivability  BUT this made you invincible. 

You're not invincible. You can still only survive for so long before you run out of energy, same as shield and health. QT and Rage does nothing more than effectively make your energy bar another health bar.

If you were arguing for your point before the major nerf on both of the mods then I would completely agree. As of now they are balanced and cannot provide your said "invincibility" forever.

your not invincible anything but, first well magnetic is an instant KO XD and just a second health bar its like a shield behind your health to help slow down your death, you cant tank out a t4 capture you still have to strategize you just don't get one shot with your loki XD

Did you use old QT+R? You could stand in front of enemies forever and never die. It was crazy.

Now, it just burns your energy as a second health bar. Even with rage slowing it down you can't just godmode around. This is how it should have been from the beginning IMO.

Did you use old QT+R? You could stand in front of enemies forever and never die. It was crazy.

Now, it just burns your energy as a second health bar. Even with rage slowing it down you can't just godmode around. This is how it should have been from the beginning IMO.

yes i did, i used the old quick thinking that was op but so was trin, it then became a second health bar, it just got nerfed again and with 400 energy my mirage cant even take 3 hits from a lvl 10 infested charger.....

You're not invincible. You can still only survive for so long before you run out of energy, same as shield and health. QT and Rage does nothing more than effectively make your energy bar another health bar.

If you were arguing for your point before the major nerf on both of the mods then I would completely agree. As of now they are balanced and cannot provide your said "invincibility" forever.

oh i think there balanced now well maybe they cost alittle to much for what it does now but they are definitely balanced

yes i did, i used the old quick thinking that was op but so was trin, it then became a second health bar, it just got nerfed again and with 400 energy my mirage cant even take 3 hits from a lvl 10 infested charger.....

Not true. I was just on Pluto and was able to tank several hits using QT, the enemies there were much higher than level 10. All the recent change does is prevent you from hovering at 2 health indefinitely

ITs a 3rd health bar next are they going to nerf redirection? its like quick thinking only before you lose your health and it regens really quickly 0_0 OMG WAY TO OP (sarcasm)

Please, do us all a favor and don't use that ridiculous argument. People need to learn what a slippery slope is.

Edited by vaugahn

Not true. I was just on Pluto and was able to tank several hits using QT, the enemies there were much higher than level 10. All the recent change does is prevent you from hovering at 2 health indefinitely

Please, do us all a favor and don't use that ridiculous argument. People need to learn what a slippery slope is.

How recent? they just nerfed it yestirday that is what this is about... not the original nerf on QT the newst one came out either today or yestirday...

How recent? they just nerfed it yestirday that is what this is about... not the original nerf on QT the newst one came out either today or yestirday...

Uh, about an hour ago recent. Also, this:

QT is currently bugged. Don't use it maxed for now. This has been true for some.

like i said if you needed it you wern't ninja enough

You don't use the combo, but you still use easy mode with a Rhino and Loki. If you need them in a T4. You aren't ninja enough.