Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick, Thinking

Mr_Ketchum

Reddemon159, on 11 Sept 2014 - 3:44 PM, said:

You don't use the combo, but you still use easy mode with a Rhino and Loki. If you need them in a T4. You aren't ninja enough.

i agree loki and rhino are easy mode if then that made QT+ R even easier mode :/i agree im not anywhere near close to being an actual ninja but more ninja then a person using QT+R :P

EDIT: grammer

Edited by leviticus23

i agree loki and rhino are easy mode if then that made QT+ R even easier mode :/i agree im not nearly to be a acual ninja but more ninja then a person using QT+R :P

"omg u guys rn't ninja enuff... u hav to go T4 an kill vor with skana (not prime becuz too OP) and no uthr wepuns to be tru ninja"

Yea-no, we have rocket launchers... At this point the word "ninja" doesn't apply to Warframe.

So since DE already mentioned to hate Rage+ QT+Life strike becouse "god mode" i guess is time to just throw them to the "fail progamed mods without any utility" like warm coat

Aff time to farm formas again.

Also i can see future nerfs to oblivion in hysteria and valkyr armor.

Edited by Dasmir

All I will say with this patch is I came to this game on friends recommendations. I bought plat just to get those mods. Then this happens. So I will never buy anything from this company again. I will play the game from time to time with my friends, but I won't spend another dime on this F2P title.

Didn't those energy sucking mobs balance this?

I know the fans/company will come to flame me. Enjoy. All the time I'll be elsewhere in a different F2P title. There's lots of them now. Competition is great for the consumer....

your not invincible anything but, first well magnetic is an instant KO XD and just a second health bar its like a shield behind your health to help slow down your death, you cant tank out a t4 capture you still have to strategize you just don't get one shot with your loki XD

If you are getting shot while playing as Loki, you are doing something wrong. I always found using tank builds on Loki a bit idiotic. Even with full range build, you have around 7-.8 seconds invisiblity.

For the love of RaptorJesus, move around.

errr mah gawd stop complaining about it easy mode jezz i never once had a problem and i never used QT+rage

TL;DR

if u need it you weren't ninja enough

*zoren copters away*

Says the loki, sorry not everyone can avoid hitscan weapons by never being visible or just flat out disarming them.

Edited by Baruti

Just re-checked the changelog description, it does mention conclave, but does not mention PvE. I'll have to do some actual testing rather than just talk about it like a lazy potato to know for sure, words are confusing.

Already tested, a simple lvl 10 can tear all you energy in a single burst. QT goes back to useless mods again.

Never used Rage + QT EXCEPT on Trinity.

I run Loki, Nyx, Vauban, Excal, Hydroid, Banshee, you name it.

I hardly ever go down, I'm usually the guy picking everyone up.

QT is a serious crutch and quite frankly, it should not be keeping people alive forever, that's just really horrid design. If it is now working as intended, then I see no problem.

Never used Rage +QT  but in a god mode warframe so im sure it deserved a nerf

The thing is was nerfed so much isnt event worth the points when a lvl 10 grineer take all you energy in a burst and dont use the "OMG ITS GOD MODE" card becouse was easy to shutdown when the whole game is fulled with energy drain.

Also valkyr hysteria.

Edited by Dasmir

Just played around with some frames that I use Rage + QT + Life Strike with. And Wow. This is what I have to say about the changes.

Good job

It is exactly where it needs to be now. The mods aren't garbage. They are still really good. You just have to play a bit more carefully now. Life Strikes change that it doesn't heal you for overkill damage is a bit harsh from it's once god mode status. But I like it.

Good work

Just played around with some frames that I use Rage + QT + Life Strike with. And Wow. This is what I have to say about the changes.

Good job

It is exactly where it needs to be now. The mods aren't garbage. They are still really good. You just have to play a bit more carefully now. Life Strikes change that it doesn't heal you for overkill damage is a bit harsh from it's once god mode status. But I like it.

Good work

-Life strike not longer overheal that is a little good now force people to max the mod if they want some heal now.

-Rage is working as intended no changes here

-QT now this where DE doesnt know how to nerf or buff something, QT just become utterly useless the 2,4 ratio is a huge lie when a grineer in earth can drain all you energy.

Anyway Life Strike + Rage still working well some at least i dont wasted too many formas.