Archwing As A Random Objective.

Bokchoi968

I hope the archwing once unlocked will be apart of a randomly generated objective after the main objective is complete. Like for example you're done with your mobile defenses and you're heading to adjective, then all of the sudden the Grinneer warp in to attack the Corpus fleet or whatever making extraction impossible then the Archwing intro will play and such. Once you're in space you will have to leave the battle zone to extract. Or something like that.

Or you're in a mission and the Lotus decides to change your objective. Like she'll be like, "Tenno something is wrong, head to extraction." once you're at extraction she'll tell you that a Grinneer/Corpus Fleet are attacking a Grinneer/Corpus Fleet and Ordis will send Archwing and you'll have to escape using that.

Why is my post this color? Is it because I copy and pasted it from a steam chat?

Edited by Bokchoi968

Would hate if it was random. Then I won't see it for like a month knowing my luck

Well we will still have the Archwing missions. Making archwing completely random wouldn't be very nice.

I still don't know how to change my post color. 

Edited by Bokchoi968

Bokchoi968, on 11 Sept 2014 - 11:28 PM, said:

I hope the archwing once unlocked will be apart of a randomly generated objective after the main objective is complete. Like for example you're done with your mobile defenses and you're heading to adjective, then all of the sudden the Grinneer warp in to attack the Corpus fleet or whatever making extraction impossible then the Archwing intro will play and such. Once you're in space you will have to leave the battle zone to extract. Or something like that.

Or you're in a mission and the Lotus decides to change your objective. Like she'll be like, "Tenno something is wrong, head to extraction." once you're at extraction she'll tell you that a Grinneer/Corpus Fleet are attacking a Grinneer/Corpus Fleet and Ordis will send Archwing and you'll have to escape using that.

Why is my post this color? Is it because I copy and pasted it from a steam chat?