Blue Lotus Kubrow

Oberon Love

3D Printed Captain Vor Head

Community Concepts

Happy Apathy's Red Veil Rising and Allies Of The Tenno

zU8IV1k.jpg

Warframe Lost Sector

JGfC2tw.png

Don't forget to enter the Weapon Skins Contest!

See you next week!

Edited by [DE]Megan
Added YouTube

Big thanks to you guys! I am so grateful you would feature my concept again after the technical issues last week. So glad to hear your feedback and appreciation.

Any chance you could add a link to the main concept thread as well? Cause what you've linked to there is just the art/summary thread for the concept :P

While I'm at it I might as shamelessly plug in why I believe so strongly in my concept (I pulled this directly from one of the sections in the concept):

The thing I fear about the Red Veil is DE simply boiling them down into a bunch of guys in red jumpsuits with Wraith themed gear fighting the Grineer and Corpus, making them into a blanket resistance movement that is so generalized they might as well be another Lotus robotic-ally handing us out ambiguous assignments with little personality that we can really become attached to or relate with. To just be used as another way to give us some new game mechanics and nothing more that would really add to the overall standard, “hack, shoot, kill stuff” experience that Warframe mainly already is.

I see the Red Veil (and other similar groups) as an opportunity to bring the much needed (and requested/suggested) “human element” into Warframe, to act as a sort of proxy for the Tenno as the human face that brings a deeper and more meaningful sense to the game cause, to be frank, the Tenno are incredibly detached from the universe around them, flying around in their little stealthy space ships, living in their secret dojo hideouts, and while they might see a lot of combat you never really get any sense of what it must be like to be living during what is suppose to be a really REALLY crappy time to be alive, the Red Veil could perfectly fill that role and be our window into a greater universe for Warframe, providing us with their dramas, tragedy, and triumphs to supplement the rather blank personalities that the Tenno have. I hope DE doesn't just pass them over as another gimmicky way to just introduce some new game mechanics when they could be used to provide the game with the soul and depth it so desperately needs.

Also Zhon for Vandal Prez 2014

Edited by HappyApathy

Big thanks to you guys! I am so grateful you would feature my concept again after the technical issues last week. So glad to hear your feedback and appreciation.

Any chance you could add a link to the main concept thread as well? Cause what you've linked to there is just the art/summary thread for the concept :P

Also Zhon for Vandal Prez 2014

Done and done :)