Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors. Real Talk.

angelsplight

So the solution I'm seeing here is: "Don't play". Great. That's exactly what I want to do with my video game. Not play it. I'm sure that's exactly what DE was hoping for, too -- a bunch of end-game nodes that no one wants to touch.

you're not the only one that's taken that attitude.

it appears as if a good percentage of the playerbase agrees with you.

you know you've done something wrong with a game system when the best solution to resolve an in-game issue is to simply stop playing it.

i don't say that to bash on DE, instead i hope (and expect) to see a major alteration to dark sectors overall to either fix the current system -or- (better yet) gut it and start over.

The best way of fight against greedy alliances would be to completely ignore Dark Sectors. Let them become dead and they wont have enough resources to defend themself from attackers.

If people dont play, alliances dont have anyone to tax.

good then maybe all these whining threads can stop popping up constantly

The best way of fight against greedy alliances would be to completely ignore Dark Sectors. Let them become dead and they wont have enough resources to defend themself from attackers.

If people dont play, alliances dont have anyone to tax.

They still get the full benefit of the node, and can set a separate, lower member tax. Their members get the benefit of the lower taxes on a great spot for experience/resources/credits, and the alliance gets a cut still. Even if we ignore them, that doesn't deplete their resources as attackers generally only have the resources (battlepay) to mount a succesfful offensive if they themselves have a node with an equivalent tax set.

we can create a alliance with 100 players and hammer consequently at a few - not all first - rails of some sucker-clans into wars they never forget

and install rails where we have another 100 fresh relaxed players to avoid the first backslashes, and then the 100 first players step in

so for doing a real good cleaning you need 200 people which love to clean off the warframe-universe

but then there is nothing to mock and whine about again ... :P