Harkonar Chest Plate Feedback

7grims

The Harkonar chest plate looks pretty dandy, liked it allot.

It's the first chest plate I bought, and the only one so far who haves a out of the box design, this is, a non cliche aesthetic.

(Also, kinda like the Edo chest plate, but they are so small I didn't felt they were worth the plat, nobody is gonna notice that small bling bling)

For the artists and designers who made the Harkonar set, good work ;)

And ash's naked bare chest thanks you too xD

Btw, why the Dendra set doesn't have a chest plate?

---------EDIT----------------------

Forgot to mention the Harkonor chest plate doesn't fit well on the female frames, it hangs on the tip of their niples like its a laptop nailed to their chests.

Edited by 7grims

The Harkonar chest plate looks pretty dandy, liked it allot.

It's the first chest plate I bought, and the only one so far who haves a out of the box design, this is, a non cliche aesthetic.

(Also, kinda like the Edo chest plate, but they are so small I didn't felt they were worth the plat, nobody is gonna notice that small bling bling)

For the artists and designers who made the Harkonar set, good work ;)

And ash's naked bare chest thanks you too xD

Btw, why the Dendra set doesn't have a chest plate?

first off the Edo plate is highly noticeable IF AND ONLY IF someone strikes you, or use the channeling mode the armor will appear as samurai armor wrapped around your body in your energy color. Its quite epic.

The new Harkonar set looks like it was made for Loki. Proof? Put on Loki's Immortal skin, set it to default, and then give the harknor armor its colors. BAM you have blood spatter covered  armor. Its wicked cool on Loki, and Loki prime in their default colors lol.

The Edo Chestplate makes up for it small size by having a neat animation when you get hit or when you slide. :D

Never saw that animation, nor you cant see it, unless u stop on purpose and let yourself be hit, so you can frontally face the frame and see that.

But I take your word for it.

Never saw that animation, nor you cant see it, unless u stop on purpose and let yourself be hit, so you can frontally face the frame and see that.

But I take your word for it.

it wraps around the entire chest area back, and front. You can see it from all angles.