Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Help] First Attempt With Kubrow

heyijustmetyou

Question

Hi everyone I have some questions regarding kubrow ever since it was released and i'm rather new to this game. Currently I've just hatched a sunika kubrow and I've noticed in other posts, that they know all their features etc like lotus print, fur color etc and all these from the wiki. I just want to know how do I confirm these with the kubrow I have?

(No idea what screenshots of the kubrow so i just took the random ones.

http://i.imgur.com/PXYhszd.png

http://i.imgur.com/t66Wqt5.png

Would be helpful if I can get any tips on things like the build (eg: tall, fat, bulky or atheletic) / Eye color(?) /

13 answers to this question

Hi KILLSOME1PLZ,

I think the eyes is somehow reddish in color?

Wonder if this link would help with any of my doubts :

http://i.imugr.com/Q3r8jA6

I cant acces to the link, it says it is a malicius website, and i just edited the information u need to sell the imprint, adding the eyes' color

Edited by KILLSOME1PLZ

Hi KILLSOME1PLZ,

I think the eyes is somehow reddish in color?

Wonder if this link would help with any of my doubts :

http://i.imugr.com/Q3r8jA6

If you have Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem, you can equip that on your kubrow to see a clearer view of the energy/eye color (they share the same color). You can see this in my previous post.

Other than that, I'm afraid all you can really do is screenshot the kubrow and zoom in on the eyes as much as you can.

Edited: Or that.

Edited by Deetwo

@Mak_Gohae

Hi! Where do you refer to for the patterns(hyena pattern you mentioned) and the size itself. And does the eye color plays a part in it's rarity?

Thank you so much.

Hyena is what they call it here. I havent actually checked in game.

The height is based on how far the head is from the words on top. It looks like yours may be one step above the shortest height.

I never cared about eyes so i dont know. Some people like certain eyes so it's really up to the buyer

If you have Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem, you can equip that on your kubrow to see a clearer view of the energy/eye color (they share the same color). You can see this in my previous post.

Other than that, I'm afraid all you can really do is screenshot the kubrow and zoom in on the eyes as much as you can.

U can actually use loki's invisibility to determine kubrow's energy color

Hi Deetwo,

Does any other emblem help me with the energy/eye color that you're referring to? So, my next question is ;

Does the energy/eye color a genetic imprint kinda thing or it's simply random? And comparing it with the fur color, does it have the same rarity table as shown on the wiki?

Thanks for clearing my doubt people, I had a hard time at wiki.

Hi Deetwo,

Does any other emblem help me with the energy/eye color that you're referring to? So, my next question is ;

Does the energy/eye color a genetic imprint kinda thing or it's simply random? And comparing it with the fur color, does it have the same rarity table as shown on the wiki?

Thanks for clearing my doubt people, I had a hard time at wiki.

KILLSOME1PLZ's suggestion also works.

And yes, energy/eye color is retained through imprints as far as I know. I have no idea about their rarity; probably the same as fur color to a degree.

I'd like to clear one thing:

This pattern is called Patchy or Spotty, and thought seeming very similar to the Hyena one, it is not, actually.

Here are two of my own pups: one I hatched random(Patches) and the one I bought(the Hyena):

4iG6H3fl.jpg

gqIzQ8jl.jpg

See the difference?

Those are very alike, but the real Hyena is more rare and expensive. Have to be technical about what you are about to sell ;)

Edited by SugarThief