Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Equip Idea

Xialix

Hello,

I had a few decent ideas for warframe customization that id like to suggest and i hope to get feedback on.

What id like to suggest is that instead of equipping whole warframes, having the option of equipping pieces of warframes, like the helmet, arms, body and legs.

The second idea ties into the first. since the Warframes would be able to equip in pieces, each part of a specific warframe can equip a mod from its corresponding warframe, (i.e. having 1 Volt part would allow you to equip 1 Volt mod.) This would allow for a much larger customization and skill.

If there would be issues with this idea, I would welcome feedback, so i could polish it and make it better.

Thanks

The whole point of a Warframe is that it is a tool or a weapon. If you take a hammer head, drill bit, saw blade and clamp and stick them together, sure you can customize it more, but the functionality is lost. (well, other than the hammer maybe)

Just combining tools does not always lead to a superior result. 

Hello,

I had a few decent ideas for warframe customization that id like to suggest and i hope to get feedback on.

What id like to suggest is that instead of equipping whole warframes, having the option of equipping pieces of warframes, like the helmet, arms, body and legs.

The second idea ties into the first. since the Warframes would be able to equip in pieces, each part of a specific warframe can equip a mod from its corresponding warframe, (i.e. having 1 Volt part would allow you to equip 1 Volt mod.) This would allow for a much larger customization and skill.

If there would be issues with this idea, I would welcome feedback, so i could polish it and make it better.

Thanks

The whole point of a Warframe is that it is a tool or a weapon. If you take a hammer head, drill bit, saw blade and clamp and stick them together, sure you can customize it more, but the functionality is lost. (well, other than the hammer maybe)

Just combining tools does not always lead to a superior result. 

an example of this is the Swiss arm knife; it's good at a lot of things but not as good as the original parts that make it up

so while it's a nice idea and all i'm going to say no because i can see that this will end with everyone having a loki/rhino/trinity/nova that's equipped with invisibility, iron skin, blessing, and molecular prime

So basically your saying no because some people will put good combos together? Whats next are you gonna not want certain mods to work together because there too good?

No. we're saying no because it would render balance impossible. Additionally, it would turn you into (more of) a one man army. There is also (some) lore associated with each of the frames so this idea would ruin it.