Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fireteam- Series Finale- Steel Meridian

Doozy84

AWW SHIII

SYNOID GAMMACOR SUPA-BUFF

HOW YOU LIKE MA SCIENCE NOW PAL

I don't like your science now.

I tatered and triple formad my synapse to build a corrosive power-crit laser for the lulz, and by the time I was done, I realized that continuous beam weapons are boring as S#&$. I was going to level an amprex next, but I just threw it out instead without even mastering it because I was so disgusted with it.

I'M SUPER FUCKIN PISSED THAT LASER GUNS EXIST. THEY'RE MADE OF LIGHT, THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXPLODE!

Now go throw some fire+frost mods onto a gun and make some moas MOTHER @(*()$ EXPLODE because 97% OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW. THAT'S BULLS#&$! BUY TORGUE!

I don't like your science now.

I tatered and triple formad my synapse to build a corrosive power-crit laser for the lulz, and by the time I was done, I realized that continuous beam weapons are boring as S#&$. I was going to level an amprex next, but I just threw it out instead without even mastering it because I was so disgusted with it.

I'M SUPER FUCKIN &!$$ED THAT LASER GUNS EXIST. THEY'RE MADE OF LIGHT, THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXPLODE!

Now go throw some fire+frost mods onto a gun and make some moas MOTHER @(*()$ EXPLODE because 97% OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW. THAT'S BULLS#&$! BUY TORGUE!

I liked continuous weapons back when I could set up a macro and dump an entire clip of Ignis into a crowd in substantially less than a second.

It was like a godly cone of instant death.

Now they just feel weak.

I did start on an Amprex though, simply because of "10000 volts of shut your elitist face"

It got boring though, I prefer my Supra

I'M SUPER FUCKIN &!$$ED THAT LASER GUNS EXIST. THEY'RE MADE OF LIGHT, THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXPLODE!

why do you need explosions to make your day? though i dont like bows or use Boltor Prime anymore, i like the Puncture dmg death effect. and then there's weapons like Soma that cut people in half with bullets, which is hilarious imo.

i get the feeling you're a Michael Bay fanatic.........too soon?

why do you need explosions to make your day? though i dont like bows or use Boltor Prime anymore, i like the Puncture dmg death effect. and then there's weapons like Soma that cut people in half with bullets, which is hilarious imo.

Doozy a Michael Bay fanatic? Nah, his stories have too much depth and sense to them for Michael Bay.

I find your lack of Torgue disturbing.

We also need the cheap Tediore weapons in here, disposal explosive that magically come back to you? Yes please. 

Tediore guns are actually kind of nice on Nisha the lawbringer because a lot of the better Tediore weapons tend to be vanilla damage so they can proc magnificent six and the fire crit/tombstone infinite loop, and Nisha's reload mechanics in Riflewoman tree are ridiculous, so getting that Tediore insta reload is nuts.

IN OTHER NEWS

Doozy is going after Lephantis!

Why? Because I want god damn neurodes and orokin cells because I just ate my stash of them building taters, formas, and my new dakra prime. (Crimson Dervish master race) Also I don't have Nekros yet. Not that I care about Nekros, he's filed under "Gimmick frame" for me. (*cough* hypocrite bought the gimmick gunslinger frame with platinum *cough*)

Also I need to build like 3 vastos because I want an akvasto and a redeemer, so I need like 12 neurodes and a stockpile for future generations.

What does that mean for you?

It means I'm going to farm up a buttload of golem nav coords and make a bunch of assassinate keys, then 3 other lucky friends that are starving for neurodes and orokin cells/nekros parts (What is this, update 10? is it 2013 again?) are going to put on their best TRYHARD SERIOUS BUSINESS GEAR and Rhino Prime/Mirage stomp the crap out of that golem and take his stuff.

Because I'll do something drastic like "read a book" or "exercise" instead of farming phorid or Sargas "lol Detonite Ampule" Ruk for O cells and neurodes over and over again. (Seriously who the F*** needs detonite ampules in 2014? Remember when people used to use ogris?)

So friend Doozy84 now if you haven't already. I'm going to keyfarm for awhile to get a bunch of Derelict Assassinate keys so I can just hammer him a bunch of times in one sitting.

Probably end up doing it on wednesday or thursday night in the evening, pacific time.

KILL GOLEMS GET OLD STUFF FROM 2013. EZ GAME EZ LIFE

So what you are saying is that you want to powerfarm Lephantitis with op gear and stuff.

Have you seen what a Mirage with a 7 Forma Supra does to things?

(I'll give you a hint, it's shoot off half a mag and then die because I have been playing too much archwing and Mesa)

Unfortunately time zones are a thing and while GMT+12 is the master race, it also makes weekday gaming hard.

playing archwing? gross.

100% In agreement here. Only picked up limbo now because I kicked my butt in gear to grind some archwing exp and actually go for him. Gross is an understatement, but it fits in where no word exists to describe the awkward half-hearted disdain I feel for archwing.

100% In agreement here. Only picked up limbo now because I kicked my butt in gear to grind some archwing exp and actually go for him. Gross is an understatement, but it fits in where no word exists to describe the awkward half-hearted disdain I feel for archwing.

i could say somewhat the same thing. but i'd like to delve deeper. what specific qualities about the archwing update do you dislike?

for me, its the fact that its lackluster and that it generates an even longer grind for mods.. i personally dont understand why the normal weapon mods do not apply to the archwing weapons. its $&*&*#(%&. and not only that, thats a whole set of rare and uncommon mods to rank up to 10. aint nobody got cores for dat.

i was hoping that the archwing would introduce new kinds of game modes. and i am dissapointed that we are stuck doing the same things we did before, just in outer space. on that note, i can say the same for Syndicate missions.

i could say somewhat the same thing. but i'd like to delve deeper. what specific qualities about the archwing update do you dislike?

for me, its the fact that its lackluster and that it generates an even longer grind for mods.. i personally dont understand why the normal weapon mods do not apply to the archwing weapons. its $&*&*#(%&. and not only that, thats a whole set of rare and uncommon mods to rank up to 10. aint nobody got cores for dat.

i was hoping that the archwing would introduce new kinds of game modes. and i am dissapointed that we are stuck doing the same things we did before, just in outer space. on that note, i can say the same for Syndicate missions.

The grind is a big one, and it feels too distant from the rest of Warframe's "feel". Just suddenly instead of a covert ninja-like operative where you work through a ship in secrecy you are suddenly a spacefighter/mech with big ridiculous weapons taking on the gunships that you should be INSIDE of instead.

You see, I am the opposite, I liked having a fresh start of sorts with Archwing.

The mods feel better balanced than the warframe ones, and it feels like your builds can be a little more diverse.

As for the 10 rank mods, my advice is to take them to rank 8, and not worry about ranking them much more.

At that point you are getting 80% of the power for 1/4 the fusion cost.

Archwing is what I play to relax now. Chopping things up with a sword as big as your character never gets old.