Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fireteam- Series Finale- Steel Meridian

Doozy84

I assume ammo comes from a pocket dimension imbedded in the gun, and ammo pickups are just power cells that make it keep producing moar bullets.

Makes about as much sense as anything else, so why not?

Also still waiting on DE to make the Supra a cooldown based weapon.

As for the Boltor Prime, I have no clue what you are referring to.

There is no such weapon in the game. Just like there are no Grineer pistols that do 140 base damage per shot.

Nope, those things don't exist

I assume ammo comes from a pocket dimension imbedded in the gun, and ammo pickups are just power cells that make it keep producing moar bullets.

Makes about as much sense as anything else, so why not?

that's what i've been going with. but i'd prefer the ammo system to be less ambiguous. i mean how is sniper ammo configured into arrows for bows?

and the weapons of warframe must really be something if they can be modded in a hundred different ways which affects you you use regular bullets. its like void tech has a base amount of ammo mutation to make the ammo compatable with any weapon of that type

There is no such weapon in the game. Just like there are no Grineer pistols that do 140 base damage per shot.

Nope, those things don't exist

"Doozy... Are... Are people talking about me?" She asked.

"Of course not baby, everyone loves you." Doozy said.

"You know you're a terrible liar." She said, crossing her arms under her breasts.

"I'm a very convincing liar, just not when you're making eye contact with me." Doozy told her. "You know me to well."

"Why don't they like me Doozy? Do they think I'm fat?" She asked.

"Who said you were fat?" Doozy asked, suddenly serious.

"I just-" She started.

"No. You know the rules. I won't tolerate it, there's nothing more unsexy in a woman than picking on other women, and especially not herself. Banish that thought from your pretty little head, I don't ever want to hear you say it. You're beautiful and you're above such vitriolic critiques." Doozy insisted.

"I'm so lucky to have you." She said.

"Are you wearing your Cervin Paris stockings?" Doozy asked. A leg man knew lingerie.

"Of course, dear." She flirted.

"I am going to pin you down and make slow, passionate love to you after dinner." Doozy told her.

"Don't tease." She said.

"You know I never do. Now tell me you're beautiful." Doozy said.

"I'm beautiful."

"Now tell yourself you're beautiful." Doozy commanded.

"I am beautiful." She repeated.

"There's nothing in the world more petty than jealous women." Doozy sighed.

"What did I do to deserve a man as good as you?" She asked.

He kissed her affectionately on her forehead, and then put her back into the velvet-lined lacquered case, and shut the lid.

"You know exactly what you did, Marelok." He said, caressing the ornate box. "You know exactly what you did..."

YEA, GETTIN CREEPY IN HERE NOW.

Marelok-chan is my gunwaifu.

Edited by Doozy84

What?

It's not funny if it's true.

/pets HK P7M8.

Oh, and the Soma is one of the most delicious ironies in the game. The gun is essentially based on the French Chauchat LMG--one of the most dreadful weapons ever perpetrated on any national army (much less two). It's feed system is derived from another self-loading nightmare called the Hotchkiss (Benet-Mercie here in the US, but it was S#&$ no matter what you called it).

However, when the tenno get their hot little hands on this number, it's one of the best primaries in the game. Irony. Yes...we loves it.

Lastly, vertical magazines are normally dealt with by offset sights. Google "Bren Gun" and bask in the awesomeness.

o_O

I was talking about the Brakk....

I still haven't been able to get that damn thing because I can never kill enough Grineer in invasion missions to get the G3 to come after me. Its not my fault I'm a Steel Meridian fanboy and the Grineer always give better rewards than those dumb toaster heads. "Hey buddy, wanna kill some marines? We'll give you 35k..." Then the Marine commander comes by and says, "What are you, stupid? You're gonna make 35k just doing the mission 5 times. Have some Orokin cells."

And I say, "Grineer commander, you understand how commerce works."

This thread is now devoted to gun chans. You must draw and post your favorite secondary as your kawaii gun waifu, who is always faithfully attached to your hip, and your heart <3

Goddess tier Grineer guns only. No @#&amp;*ty bladed weapons like hikous and despairs.

What?

It's not funny if it's true.

/pets HK P7M8.

Oh, and the Soma is one of the most delicious ironies in the game. The gun is essentially based on the French Chauchat LMG--one of the most dreadful weapons ever perpetrated on any national army (much less two). It's feed system is derived from another self-loading nightmare called the Hotchkiss (Benet-Mercie here in the US, but it was S#&$ no matter what you called it).

However, when the tenno get their hot little hands on this number, it's one of the best primaries in the game. Irony. Yes...we loves it.

Lastly, vertical magazines are normally dealt with by offset sights. Google "Bren Gun" and bask in the awesomeness.

I know the bren gun, and nothing is awesome about offset sights. They should have just tossed it in the trash and bought a bunch of BARs from us, but Tommy has to have his own ugly little guns, like the enfield and the sten. At least we got the Rolls Royce Merlin from them... Thanks for the mustang, suckers.

I know the bren gun, and nothing is awesome about offset sights. They should have just tossed it in the trash and bought a bunch of BARs from us, but Tommy has to have his own ugly little guns, like the enfield and the sten. At least we got the Rolls Royce Merlin from them... Thanks for the mustang, suckers.

Awesome or not, the damned weapon lasted all the way until 2006.

From 1938 to 2006.

Awesome or not, the damned weapon lasted all the way until 2006.

From 1938 to 2006.

Doesn't mean it's good(or something..), just means nobody bothers to replace it. Offset sights are incredibly annoying. 

And I pity the countries stuck using a bren gun in 2006. Why not just buy a load of RPKs, things only cost like 300 dollars each. 

Edited by vaugahn

O come on the Bren wasn't that bad. True the sights made you limited to certain way you had to handle the rifle. But atleast it didn't jam ever friggin time like the Chauchat, and with that slow rate of fire? Might as well been reclassified as a semi-automatic rifle.

The one thing that still eludes me is to why Corpus weaponry have the worse ergonomic design ever. You have all that money to atleast equip your crewmen basic shielding but can't take the time to create a better handling of your weapons? I mean look at the Detron. Only Corpus design that has a design ergonomic design would be the Opitcor. 

The one thing that still eludes me is to why Corpus weaponry have the worse ergonomic design ever. You have all that money to atleast equip your crewmen basic shielding but can't take the time to create a better handling of your weapons? I mean look at the Detron. Only Corpus design that has a design ergonomic design would be the Opitcor. 

I heard somewhere that the design of Corpus weapons is designed like that due to the fact that the Corpus wear very thick and bulky suits, so having guns that require flexibility to handle doesn't seem very fitting.

I heard somewhere that the design of Corpus weapons is designed like that due to the fact that the Corpus wear very thick and bulky suits, so having guns that require flexibility to handle doesn't seem very fitting.

Then I probably imagine the Tenno wielding the Corpus Weapon to be *@##&#036;ing a bit then. Though they are wearing highly advance suit's so that thrown out the window. Now another question of weapons. why are Powerfist so dam slow? Does it have it do with the weapon they wield, like the Sheev for example? Is the weapon heavy or is it using some sort of energy field that pushes against air molecule ? *Aside from gameplay purpose. I'm probably going with the latter. 

due to circumstance and lack of effort, i have never touched any form of Grineer weaponry other than my faithful Jat Kittag...well at least until i left it on the shelf...

also: i really hope Saryn and Demeg's little chat isnt interrupted by Rhino killing Demeg while wearing a t-shirt. ohh i can see it now; Saryn would get very pissed off and Rhino would give Frost a call to see if he can get her to "cool off"

Edited by Deathshatter

"STMPD," she said, "Why?"

"I'm sorry," I said. "But I'm just not really a sidearm man, you know? It's kinda hard to love you when you can only deal so much damage - impact damage at that."

"I can change!" she squealed. "Give me a potato and I'll be good as new! I'll be 'excellent for skilled marksmen', I promise!"

I looked at her, her little side magazine, her rusted grey grip. I'd seen her completely obliterate folks in the hands of Seekers, seen her turn even the tankiest tankers to sobbing man-children. I'd run from her sisters on Ceres too many times. I figured it was time to strike back with that same strength.

"Travel time," I said. "Reload speed." "Your teeny - pathetic - clip size." She winced. Maybe she blushed.

"These are things I shouldn't have to waste mod slots on," I said. "They're the most basic of operations. And even when I do, even if I think it's worth it, the fact is your base damage can't hold up against other girls!"

"Please..."

"Kraken, I'm leaving you for Nukor."

(Lean on me plays in the distance)

"STMPD," she said, "Why?"

"I'm sorry," I said. "But I'm just not really a sidearm man, you know? It's kinda hard to love you when you can only deal so much damage - impact damage at that."

"I can change!" she squealed. "Give me a potato and I'll be good as new! I'll be 'excellent for skilled marksmen', I promise!"

I looked at her, her little side magazine, her rusted grey grip. I'd seen her completely obliterate folks in the hands of Seekers, seen her turn even the tankiest tankers to sobbing man-children. I'd run from her sisters on Ceres too many times. I figured it was time to strike back with that same strength.

"Travel time," I said. "Reload speed." "Your teeny - pathetic - clip size." She winced. Maybe she blushed.

"These are things I shouldn't have to waste mod slots on," I said. "They're the most basic of operations. And even when I do, even if I think it's worth it, the fact is your base damage can't hold up against other girls!"

"Please..."

"Kraken, I'm leaving you for Nukor."

(Lean on me plays in the distance)

The drama! The betrayal! :O

Hey Doozy, what weapons in Warframe work fine then if they were in the real world.  I think Lex Prime could be one of them.

You traded your faithful kraken for a continuous beam weapon? You disgust me. You are the worst kind of person.

You probably have a potato'd amprex.

Myeh. Like I said no sidearm has ever really tickled my fancy enough. Kraken comes close - I like semiautomatic rifle-things and marksmenship to be sure - but not close enough. Marelok was good but the disgust associated with the weapon kinda discouraged me there.

Any suggestions? The Bolto actually looks rather appealing especially with the Cephalon mod on it...