Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Events To Keep Things Interesting

Primed_SuperNova

true the game can be boring once you have played for a while

game replayability is an issue, even if DE has hinted we ll be able to do quests again after we finished them

more quests would be good too, there s a bunch of ideas on the forums

as for tactical alert, I d like to do it even once, I was on vacation when it happened :/

There's a big event cooking in the oven, i'm sure. Lotus foreshadows this in the latest mail. There is also some situations that haven't been resolved - specifically, Vay Hek's Fomorian ships being built, as well as Alad V going infested (Breeding Grounds). 

Be patient Tenno. There are events coming up, i'm sure.

Tactical alerts are supposed to fill that niche. 

However its not clear if we can get them during the week or if they are weekend only. 

Seeing as how we have the back to school alerts running over this weekend I would not expect anything to happen this week. Maybe next week? 

However I would say Warframes many events/ alerts keep the game fresh. We could just use a few more some times is all. 

Tactical alerts are supposed to fill that niche. 

However its not clear if we can get them during the week or if they are weekend only. 

Seeing as how we have the back to school alerts running over this weekend I would not expect anything to happen this week. Maybe next week?

However I would say Warframes many events/ alerts keep the game fresh. We could just use a few more some times is all. 

^^this

It would be nice to have more mini-events during weekend and more often. But atm it seems, DE is focusing their resources on making some major events coming about, rather than to thow out too many mini events and doesn't have enough devs to respond and spending even more times on fixing more issues.

Well, that's the whole big problem warframe has, almost nothing to keep older players playing. I have seen so many people leave warframe behind because of this. We really need smaller events on a weekly basis. And I too think that those tactical alerts can fill this a bit at least. Also, what happend to those suspicious shipments? I thought they were meant to return in such a pattern too? Additionally DE could also release quests on a weekly basis or even questlines, And please don't leave the teamplay part behind. Some of these mini events should require a whole clan to work together to get some special rewards for the clan or for its members. Something where you have to do some teamwork beyond your 4 man mission squad.

Another idea just hit my mind, we have so many clans/alliances with rails out there, but most of those will never use it in dark sector conflicts. How about some events/mini-events or weekly special alerts make use of those? Something like "Lotus: Hey we found a tower out there with probably awesome loot in it. Deploy a rail there to enable your clan/alliance raiding it to get that loot." And that tower will only be available for a day or a weekend untill it disappears again. That would finally put those rails to a good use...

Edited by Scr4mp