Add Variations Of Select Pve Missions To Pvp.

BrazilianJoe

Some PvP mission would lend themselves well to PvP.

Interception - traditional map domination mission. Pour in infested attacking everyone and add some alied Corpus/Grineer and Specters on each side, and let it blow!

Excavation - would lend itself well for PvP. Each team would have a scanner. Players would have to try to charge their own drills while destroying the other team's.

For an extra twist, maybe drills could be immune to gun damage, taking only melee damage. 

For an extra extra twist, destroyed drills could replenish energy of the drill's owner team to put them back up. 

Pour in grineer, corpus and infested, let it blow.

Some PvP mission would lend themselves well to PvP.

Interception - traditional map domination mission. Pour in infested attacking everyone and add some alied Corpus/Grineer and Specters on each side, and let it blow!

Excavation - would lend itself well for PvP. Each team would have a scanner. Players would have to try to charge their own drills while destroying the other team's.

For an extra twist, maybe drills could be immune to gun damage, taking only melee damage. 

For an extra extra twist, destroyed drills could replenish energy of the drill's owner team to put them back up. 

Pour in grineer, corpus and infested, let it blow.

nice idea...

would be great IF... a BIG 'IF'

-network code is better

-PVP balance out properly...

-PVE endless-type scales properly.

-Rework of most abilities

-Host able to handle 8 players without having CPU crashing/burning/ internet lag

-Re-work of energy concept (first get = first kill = not fun)

-Distribution of drops, How ammo/health/energy orb drop like...? enemy' AI die = both get? enemy get only? or what?

-MOST of all!!, PVP re-balance DOESNT affect PVE

Being close to mastery rank 17 with almost every gear and mod in my arsenal the PvE grind reaches a limit. I have reached a point where I grind new stuff a few hours and some alerts every now and then and otherwise wait for the next event / update ( thx DE for these being pretty frequent :).

Thus I really would like to see some non Dark Sector PvP maps / modes. As you said Interception would be a good start probably.

I think nothing has a better long time motivation than good PvP modes. Should affect DEs business in a positive way as well since PvP probably is the best place to show off all the cool stuff you got ( so PvP being a good reason to get all the cool looking stuff ) ^^ Plus the opportunity to make Warframe an eligible e-Sport.

Edited by AdFinitum