Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What De Wants Warframe To Be.

Rorgal_Sina

I think DE has to make they game they want to make. That is the only way to ensure that you have enthusiastic developers - which I think are crucial to a great game.

That said, I don't personally like the direction I see DE taking the game - this doesn't mean I don't respect their authority for their own game, it just means I will probably quit when something I like better comes along.

arch wing is so cool though, imagine what other directions DE may be willing to take. Edited by Legion-Shields

Nethaufer, on 12 Sept 2014 - 6:01 PM, said:

The Warframes have a lot of hidden detail most people seem to miss. Even some of the common enemies have a nice amount of detail. And how the frames kind of turn when you're turning, like they lean into the turn, is something I have almost never seen a 3rd person shooter do.

The Arid Grineer are an excellent example. Examine their models and you'll see things like heat vents and water reservoirs (check the helmets). It's astounding how much effort went into making the enemy design look both aesthetically pleasing and functional.