Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryotic Front

NiousEllion

it's been a whole week (plus a day or two) since Cryotic Front event was done

not only did my team complete the thing and not get our rewards but i submitted a ticket to support about it and have not even recived a reply.

I feel that I am at least owed an explaination or a reply stating SOMETHING I would like my Gun and Skin PLOX 

I am hoping that this will get attention because my ticket has seemingly been ignored and I cannot find any statments aside from the generic we are overloaded message that could mean anything up right now

You never answered this when it was posted in your other topic. Please answer this first and then we might be able to tell if you would get the reward or not.

The event ended about 40 minutes ago. You may have completed the mission after it was over. If so, you don't get the rewards for it, since the event is over.

Either way, this might be of interest to you. We never got the notification that the script has been released, so I assume it wasn't done yet.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/303734-cryotic-front-ending-mission-too-late/?p=3445280#entry3445280

All i can say is to keep being patient I think. Seeing what Megan wrote, I think you'll get yours eventually after they look jnto your ticket. Unfortunately with the release of XbONE version, support desk is very flooded and may remain so until the next hotfix for the consoles.

Edited by Casardis

• 2 weeks later...

You never answered this when it was posted in your other topic. Please answer this first and then we might be able to tell if you would get the reward or not.

Either way, this might be of interest to you. We never got the notification that the script has been released, so I assume it wasn't done yet.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/303734-cryotic-front-ending-mission-too-late/?p=3445280#entry3445280

All i can say is to keep being patient I think. Seeing what Megan wrote, I think you'll get yours eventually after they look jnto your ticket. Unfortunately with the release of XbONE version, support desk is very flooded and may remain so until the next hotfix for the consoles.

i have no idea what a scrip is or why it would help the timer was gone when we exited the event but we should of had 4 minutesw left