Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox1 Platform Orokin Reactor...

(XBOX)BadBoy Killa38

Question

22 answers to this question

its ok i hav to wait till 30 to upgrade i think

Have you actually read all posts? Your stuff does not need to be 30 before putting Catalyst/Reactor on it. The only reqirement is having said Catalyst or Reactor.

You need to purchase it for Platinum (20p per Catalyst, 20p for Reactor as well) or find it in an alert or as a Invasion reward, then craft it.

Then, and only then you can upgrade your weapon or frame with it.

To do so, you need to open your Arsenal, select a weapon and choose "Upgrade". A mod screen will appear.

Near the bottom right corner of the screen you'll find "Actions" submenu. From there you can chose to swap polarities, polarize a weapon, auto-install mods or upgrade it with Orokin Catalyst.

The same goes for upgrading Frames, though you need Orokin Reactor to do so, not a Catalyst.

yeah i bought a reactor for 20 plat then 1hour later a reactor was available as a reward so in my inventory it says 1 owned and also i can build one...but the thing is i have to warframes excalibur n frost when i equip excalibur nd gotto upgrade im given option of upgradin and addin reactor or polarizing...however when i switch to frost im not gettin the same option...yeah even when i gotto my deathcube im gettin option to install reactor...i did actually believ that i  had to reach lvl 30 but i just dont know why i cant install on frost its strange nd ive only been playin for a week and still a bit unsure about whats should be going on

Edited by (XB1)BadBoy Killa38

i meant didnt believe i had to be lvl 30 to install reactor ...ive seen some vidz on youtube ...its just when your trying to do something and you just cant then one has to question oneself as to if one is doing the right thing ...and earlier i wasnt able to purchase platinum on xbox marketplace for 30mins but finally got some and got frost whom ive been dying to add a reactor too

ok ive got some screen shots of both my warframes excalibur works fine but frost has a problem and says that the orokin reactor is installed when it hasnt been

1Ki9Ft5.jpg

NRyLTuC.jpg

0FJ4awH.jpg

5OmsiSL.jpg

xZJveId.jpg

LgCDTq5.jpg

Rqu8qx2.jpg

so as u can see ive accounted for all my potatoes they are still there in the box so ...i couldnt have installed a reactor on frost and now its not letting me upgrade..hope to hear from someone let me know if u want some more screen shots

ok ive got some screen shots of both my warframes excalibur works fine but frost has a problem and says that the orokin reactor is installed when it hasnt been

so as u can see ive accounted for all my potatoes they are still there in the box so ...i couldnt have installed a reactor on frost and now its not letting me upgrade..hope to hear from someone let me know if u want some more screen shots

Based on those screenshots, it looks like your Frost does indeed have a reactor installed. One of your screenshots shows your Frost is at rank 12 with 24 mod capacity points. If the reactor wasn't installed, you would only have 12 points.

Edited by Deetwo

Based on those screenshots, it looks like your Frost does indeed have a reactor installed. One of your screenshots shows your Frost is at rank 12 with 24 mod capacity points. If the reactor wasn't installed, you would only have 12 points.

Indeed.

Also, you don't have the new mod UI on Xbone/PS4 yet, so there's no "Actions" button. There are just "polarize", "Swap" and "Upgrade" buttons directly in the mod screen.

he might actually have an aura install so be careful there guys.