Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Sure How To Correctly Use Stance Mod

Lazmarr

Question

So I have Reaping Spiral equipped and fully upgraded and can perform the Recaimation and Abyssal Automaton. However I'm not sure how to perform the Eternal Nocturne, Hell's Wave and Mountain's Chisel.

Whenever I try to perform a combo that require being in the air all my frame does is drop to the ground, slamming the weapon into it. :S

9 answers to this question

He may be talking about the one's that are just giving names to the "slam attack" or the "spin attack" which actually for now as far as I know, are just simply named-- maybe they have plans for changing these to something else in the future?  or to a more Unique type of attack per stance when it comes to the Spin/jump/wall attack.

the up arrow does not mean in the air. it means literally hit the forward button ( in default mode is "W") and then execute the rest of the combo

That explains my problem, literally thought the up arrow meant in air. Feel so stupid XD 

Also when sliding pressing E doesn't do anything. Am I missing something here, since it says 'Knee slide' yet my frame slides on its legs?

I've also seen people performing spin attacks in the air is that only for certain melee weapons?

Sorry for the newbie questions, just got back into the game and so much has changed XD

That explains my problem, literally thought the up arrow meant in air. Feel so stupid XD 

don't worry it happens to the best of us

Also when sliding pressing E doesn't do anything. Am I missing something here, since it says 'Knee slide' yet my frame slides on its legs?

I've also seen people performing spin attacks in the air is that only for certain melee weapons?

general step by step instruction for coptering (spin attack/knee slide/leg slide)

1) sprint  (default is left shift, I think it's default to toggle sprint) ( personally I prefer press to sprint)

2) while sprinting, crouch (default should be left control "ctrl")

3) while sliding, melee (default is "E") ( only needs to be pressed once)

"To Spin Attack In The Air"

1) sprint

2) jump

3) crouch

4) melee

all weapons should be able to spin attack in air or ground

don't worry it happens to the best of us

general step by step instruction for coptering (spin attack/knee slide/leg slide)

1) sprint  (default is left shift, I think it's default to toggle sprint) ( personally I prefer press to sprint)

2) while sprinting, crouch (default should be left control "ctrl")

3) while sliding, melee (default is "E") ( only needs to be pressed once)

"To Spin Attack In The Air"

1) sprint

2) jump

3) crouch

4) melee

all weapons should be able to spin attack in air or ground

Tried that, I too have hold shift to sprint enabled, but it still doesn't work :S