The_OG_Slinger

zspaio.png

28s7b85.jpg

Here are some pictures.

jq7092.jpg

2irxfl2.jpg

rhqqm8.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087848820/screenshots/

If you are interested friend me on warframe 2013slinger of add me on skype JeffAKAslinger

We also have an alliance and are looking for other clans to join ours.

If your clan is friendly and you would like them to be a part contact us.

Our alliance is Alpha Frames

Edited by 2013slinger

I am a member of the boss killer. I was recruited buy the leaders of this clan because of my generosity and the fact that they should me how the games work. The members of the boss killer are helpful and delighted to do your request, and now I have rank up to help other as once I was starter pack.

I am not on as much as i normally am right now, suffering from tendonitis. I am a warlord and the official games master, i organize tournaments with plat and or Prime parts as prizes, and for thouse just starting out, i offer complete sets of prime gear and stance mods after a simple screenshot scavenger hunt.Between these two game types  we have always had a balanced and fun way to include players uninterested in PVP and those who love the sharpening of skill on skill with other players. I hold a record in 60th place on the most difficult survival mission in the game. I run a Frost Prime, and enjoy dropping in to help out with defence and survival missions.

I have been a member and warlord of Boss Killers for over a year now.  I absolutely love the mix of people that have joined.  Everyone is very laid back and eager to help each other accomplish missions, farming, alerts, ranks, and experience.  I am MR 15 and also the artwork designer for the clan.  If you are looking for a clan to join that is helpful, fun, and active....look no further.  Please feel free to send me a message on warframe (jessyfabulous) and/or on skype (Jessy_Fabulous) anytime.  Looking forward to meeting more helpful people! 

I'm relatively new to Warframe and met 2013Slinger whilst still getting my feet wet in game and Slinger and Jessy have been most kind in explaining some of the more difficult to understand concepts/tips/ in game. Very helpful clan with a nice group of experienced friendly players.

• 3 weeks later...