Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Review Before Submission

d4edalus

Question

Hi,

I've already uploaded a emblem that has been rejected, probably because of copyright (i saw the rules, but i would like to have this logo). I uploaded as it was. Whatever. Here i am with a different logo, that is just a simple transformation of a probably copyrighted picture (i don't know the image status actually).

I'm not a designer and i have no talent for this. However, i think the transformation is "good" enought to be validated, but i would like to know if this kind of picture can be a problem. I've already lost 150p, i just don't want to lose more.

final.png

Thanks for your contribution.

10 answers to this question

Alright, here's some samples; see imgur album.

Considering I can make like, 100 variation of eyes or teeth alone, please be precise in your feedback.

I've shown some color inversion because honestly I prefer the white on black version.

The last few one have had some minor details added. 

Let me know what you think. 

Edited by Kinperor

3d3UYb6 is great, with your permission, i would like to use it.

However, if you have extra free time, i'm curious about seeing those eyes/mouth integrated in fire icon like those:

http://ncptt.nps.gov/wp-content/uploads/146x180xfire-vector-243x300.png,q410296.pagespeed.ic.-Jht6BGbLH.png

http://www.vectoredit.com/media/image/product/thumb_370_w/flame_character_003.jpg

It was my idea at first, but i used a standard mask for the precedent picture just because i don't know how to do this (i mean with a pretty result). If it's too complicated, just give up.

Thanks for your time ;)