Warframe Concept - Unnamed Status Effect Focused Frame

Caobie

Im very very bad at naming things so i have no name for this frame or its abilities. i also have no idea if this has been suggested before but i figure ill throw in and see what everyone thinks. this idea is not fully complete in any way but i needto get it written before i forget it.

The idea is a frame desinged around curing and then inflicting the status ailments of anyone around you.

Ability 1 25 cost

This ability would draw the status ailments off of your allies in a range and apply them to you. As an effect of having the status effects removed your allies have a temporary immunity to any status effects (this would be very short effectively allowing just enough time to escape the source if its continuous)

Ability 2 25 cost

Only usable while inflicted with status effects. Remove them from yourself and apply them to a single target with the time remaining in tact. I.E. get a toxin effect on you with 6 ticks to go. you use this ability when you have 3 left and apply a 3 tick toxin effect to the target. and that would work for all of the ailments you currently have on to one target.

Ability 3 75 cost

No ideas currently for this.

Ability 4 100 cost

This one im unsure about but heres the idea ive got so far. You remove all status effects from anything in range (allies and enemies) then you create a burst of damage split evenly among the types of statuses you have. should have a decent % to inflict those status (increase the % through upgradeing the ability?) I.E. the absorb takes in a toxin status, a radiation status, and an ice status then bursts for 1000 damage and that damage is split into ~333 per status. of course these numbers would be affected by resistances and weaknesses.

As for stats i imagine this frame would need a respectable health pool to tank the potentially large amount of status damage coming in and shields should be equivalent or lower than the health pool. Energy can be 100 base and max with flow at 300 as that seems to be the usual. Armor doesnt need to be high but shouldnt be as low as 15. Sprint speed can be anything but sticking with an even 1 should do. gender is irrelevant.

Thats the idea as it is so far. Im open to suggestions for ability 3 and names for any of them and the frame itself cause like i said im terrible at coming up with names.

Edited by Caobie

a status juggler? yea that could work

for the stats how bout:

h 125 (375)

pw 150 (225)

a 65

sh 90 (270)

sp 1.0

st 80

pl up to you

now the abilities:

1) ???

deal moderate dmg with 100% proc chance of a random status effect to a enemy

lvl and mods increases dmg

2) ???

place glob on the floor that channels any statuses that it gets hit by e.g. hit with ice it freezes

lvl and mods increase dmg and duration

3) ???

draws statuses from nearby allies and applies them to nearby enemies

lvl and mods increase range

4) ???

deals dmg to all nearby enemies with their weakest resistance e.g. shields=magnetic, alloy armor=radiation, infested=gas

a status juggler? yea that could work

for the stats how bout:

h 125 (375)

pw 150 (225)

a 65

sh 90 (270)

sp 1.0

st 80

pl up to you

now the abilities:

1) ???

deal moderate dmg with 100% proc chance of a random status effect to a enemy

2) ???

place glob on the floor that channels any statuses that it gets hit by e.g. hit with ice it freezes

lvl and mods increase dmg and duration

3) ???

draws statuses from nearby allies and applies them to nearby enemies

lvl and mods increase range

4) ???

deals dmg to all nearby enemies with their weakest resistance e.g. shields=magnetic, alloy armor=radiation, infested=gas

those stats seem like a good set but for the abilities while those are good suggestions i think they stray away from the idea too far. theyre about inflicting primarily and not as much removal which as the key point of my idea, take status from things to inflict elswhere.i do like that ability set so its definatly something to consider as an alternative to my origonal idea. that glob is a nice idea though...i like that! thanks much for the input :D very much something to consider regardless what i say