Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Opt Out Of Assassin Marks?

GorixtheG

I am getting fed up with getting slaugthered by any of the assassins that appear randomly during missions.

I can only do solo missions because either my computer isn't powerful enough, or my internet isn't fast enough, or both. Because of that, I am unable to get help with anything, so when the Stalker appears, I might as well quit the mission because I can't kill him by myself no matter what I do.

For solo players, can you either scale down his difficulty with a reward drop penalty (I don't care about getting any of his weapons, I just want to survive), or make him not appear in solo missions? I'm sure lots of people hate being interrupted in a time limited event and are forced to fight a guy who is immune to everything that makes your character powerful (knockdown, any duration abilities *CoughHysteriaCough*).

^

That's it. You'll get the mark out at the bargain price of a resurrection attempt and a failed mission.

But then whenever I fight a boss, I'll get another mark. Am I supposed to just avoid playing boss missions for the rest of my Warframe career?

Why is there even a solo option if the only way to get anything is through multiplayer? Which doesn't even work.

The damn assassins don't even @(*()$ appear for me. I really want some blueprints. Stalker isn't really that hard to kill.

Have you even fought him before? Unless you have a full squad or have all maxed out rare mods for all your stuff, he will kill you in 3-4 shots from his bow. I can't do anything about him.

Have you even fought him before? Unless you have a full squad or have all maxed out rare mods for all your stuff, he will kill you in 3-4 shots from his bow. I can't do anything about him.

Just kite him. You don't even need a full squad/maxed build. He's the only assassin who's properly challenging, the other ones die as soon as they show up.

Just kite him. You don't even need a full squad/maxed build. He's the only assassin who's properly challenging, the other ones die as soon as they show up.

Says the person who most likely has maxed out rare mods, and can survive/deal ludicrous amounts of damage unlike me.

But then whenever I fight a boss, I'll get another mark. Am I supposed to just avoid playing boss missions for the rest of my Warframe career?

Why is there even a solo option if the only way to get anything is through multiplayer? Which doesn't even work.

The stalker spawns in on a 1.5% probability for any mission you play. It's not that big of a deal. And when he does and you can't solo him, just burn a damn revive. You do realise they restock every day, right? He is an ASSASSIN. My god, how hard is it to get it into your head that assassins are meant to kill people, not just a minigame where you kill them and they drop free stuff?

Have you even looked at what the game is marketed for? CO-OP VS AI. The solo option is there for people who have the gear and experience to solo missions and is SECONDARY to the main gamemode (co-op). What you are saying is like complaining that on an MMO that you cannot solo X dungeon. While you do have the option to solo every single dungeon, the idea is to group up with other people to do the dungeon with. If you can't play co-op, then it is YOUR FAULT, not DE's. Look at the millions of people who can play multiplayer compared to you. It's not exactly a problem on their end. 

I have soloed him before with just a potatoed bo prime with no forma on bad solo warframes like mag and nekros. Tip: The stalker says three taunts before he appears. On the third one, he will spawn in at a random location close to you. Locate him ASAP and beat the S#&$ out of him. He takes almost 3 seconds to get up and start hitting you. Good luck, with experience, you will find that the stalker is extremely easy to kill. 

He was not impossible for new player earlier. Did they change him somehow? I not sure does he scale because he dies so fast.

All bosses  scale so does stalker have minimum level or he scales also?
That dread one shot most frames. He kills fast but dies fast.

Edited by Agullimux