Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Prism Acting Strange.

FREQ1989

So they changed how prism is aimed, which was totally not needed, but since then I have noticed it not working correctly. Obviously with this change you can't aim the ball after beginning the cast and I understand that. The issue I have been noticing is sometimes the ball doesn't even fire in the general direction I have aimed in. For instance. I aimed one direction and began the cast, without moving my aim at all, the ball decided to be cast a full 90 degrees  to the left of there the cast was supposed to go. It usually isn't as drastic as this but it does happen. I propose that whatever is changed gets reverted, because there is really no reason for this to have happened. If this is off the table for any bizarre reason, then I think it should at least track the cross hairs like Antimatter Drop. I really hope this gets changed back to the way it was since there was no real reason why it was changed to be like this.

As another Mirage player, I agree that the change needs to be rolled back. Prism going to where you're aiming at the end of the animation means you can change the direction as the animation goes by to adapt  - in other words, if enemies change position, you can also change where you were aiming throughout the casting animation to make sure you're going to hit. The way it is right now, removes this and it goes to the direction you were originally aiming when you pressed 4, removing your ability to adapt. 

Roll back plz

Used Mirage today and went "WHAT?!" when aiming at the ceiling the prism traveled straight horizontally 90 degrees off from my reticule. On top of that i had difficulty getting it over railings even when aiming way over them. Came on forums to search if its a bug that the prism is acting like this. 

Edited by Bearssi