This Is My Idea For A Life Steal/dmg Frame.

senorbushy

Yeah i cant draw worth a damn so i cant do a concept visual but id imagine he/she would have a elder type of feeling. someone who was wise and aged. someone who hunts for their livelyhood. a deep woods kinda frame.  

this was just a basic idea of skill a frame could have so no name/spell names till i can figure out a good starting point

If you have any posative/constructive feed back would love to hear what you have to say. not good with the distances leme know what ya think. 

1: executes a target enemy instantly kills targeted basic enemy, stealing some of that units Lifeforce (30 energy) deals 100 to heavies

Steals: 1/2/3/5% 

Cooldown: 5/4/3/2

2:Quickly dashes Toward target enemy causing a small AOE stun on impact.      (im not sure ranges so correct me if im wrong here)

AOE: 1,2,4 yards (like i said i dont know how big of a distance this really is so please help comment on it)

Duration: .2/.5/1/1.2 seconds

Energy:25

(changed this to be more of an escape type ability or to get in with your mele wep assuming you use the lifesteal mod)

3: Drains the lifeforce of all nearby enemy units healing himself.

AOE: 7/10/12/15 yards

Drain Damage: 100/150/200/325

Drain heal:3/5/7/10% of total Drain Damage

4: *insert name here* Turns fallen enemies into proximity traps that release a noxious gas into the surrounding area.

AOE:3/5/7/10 yards

Damage: 150/250/400/550

Gas AOE: 2

Edited by senorbushy

Just saying, a first ability costing only 30 energy that instant-kills an enemy is overpowered, even if it's restricted to low-damage enemies. You could mod for power efficiency and just sit on a tower sniping people with the power. Equipping a Rage mod would grant you additional energy for the health that you're stealing.
Furthermore, having an ability that only works on lesser enemies and not on heavies would be boring, and not that useful in endgame.

Furthermore, having an ability that only works on lesser enemies and not on heavies would be boring, and not that useful in endgame.

forgot to add the flat damage after on the right is what it would deal to heavies ie gunners/bombards/disruptors, mobs of that type but yeah i know what ya mean. the energy could always go up, but was kinda hoping he would have a very very low base shields to counter the fact that his 1 would be spammy