Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alert Rewards Killing Trade!

(PSN)Abaddon_81877

As you all know we have been receiving rare mods from the most recent alerts. I just wanted to say thank you for killing the trade system in the game. Now that everybody has the rarest mods no one is buying any. Did you forget people trade so we can afford to buy your expensive reactors and catalysts so we can upgrade our warframes and weapons? Why can't we just buy the blue prints from the market with credits like almost everything else. I'm sitting on 14 warframes and cannot upgrade them because the lack of reactors and catalysts. Thank you for killing trade and trying for force us to buy things that should be obtainable in a so called free to play game. Like always. Free to play pay to win.

So a few rare mods will have their value drop for a month or two. Big deal.

Hardly killing trade.

I've had no problems selling my extra prime parts and mods.

Pay to win? Seriously? Its amazing DE even lets us trade plat at all.

You are drunk OP.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Yes, DE's DIABOLICAL plan of giving you free stuff has caused people to stop buying Platinum, which was all part of an even MOAR DIABOLICAL PLAN to get you to buy platinum. For catalysts. Which are like, 20 platinum each and also regularly given out freely after live streams.

That evil DE and their free stuff given ways, what are they trying to do, NOT give me free stuff!? 

Literally cannot win. 

Edited by Acos

Yes, DE's DIABOLICAL plan of giving you free stuff has caused people to stop buying Platinum, which was all part of an even MOAR DIABOLICAL PLAN to get you to buy platinum. For catalysts. Which are like, 20 platinum each and also regularly given out freely after live streams.

That evil DE and their free stuff given ways, what are they trying to do, NOT give me free stuff!? 

Literally cannot win.

Yeah and at 70 Platinum for 5$ isn't expensive. I've already dropped a pot load of money in this game. So much I should have to spend more on platinum or become another media $?#&$ to get free stuff that should akready be available in game. Forma blue prints drop in game all the time. Why not reactors or catalysts?

Just play the game. Trade is there to mitigate RNG. I am honestly apalled DE is so greedy they allow Plat to be traded. Should be credits.

I totally agree. Most of this discussion on my part is to see how many azz kissers are out there and also to see if we can get them to fix a few things. Make platinum account bound. Make everything else tradable. My reactor blue prints and catalyst blue prints available in the market place for credits too.

Yeah and at 70 Platinum for 5$ isn't expensive. I've already dropped a pot load of money in this game. So much I should have to spend more on platinum or become another media $?#&$ to get free stuff that should akready be available in game. Forma blue prints drop in game all the time. Why not reactors or catalysts?

You know that if DE has no means of making money... the game will die right?

The price for a few mods will be down for a month at most, so chill.

This is just a case of OP being greedy and spouting conspiracy theories.

Nothing to see.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Anything that hurts the cesspool that is the Trading System I welcome. 

Seriously though Trading is awful, as there is a fair amount of people there who intentionally try to overprice what they're selling, or trick people into paying for more than its worth.

(Not to mention the futility of trying to trade for anything other than Platinum.)

Edited by Sasquatch180

No offense op, but if you think that warframe is p2w, then you're probably bad at the game. Like.. really bad.

Haven't spent a single penny on warframe yet... got 1066 platin atm. 13 kubrow slots. rushed all of them. Dude... it's easy if you're good at dealing.

And Just wait a few weeks and the mod value will be back to normal.

I can't believe all you people. Tell me you never spent money on this game and still come up needing stuff? Tell me that platinum wasn't tradable that DE would go hungry meanwhile it costs an arm and a leg for platinum like I have already dropped over 350$ in this game and now fighting tooth and nail to get reactors and catalysts to upgrade my warframes and weapons. I spent more money on this game giving it my support and what do I get. Spend more money! Fact is these 2 items i'm griping about should be more available in game then they are. What good is playing if you constantly burning your wad trying to upgrade?

No offense op, but if you think that warframe is p2w, then you're probably bad at the game. Like.. really bad.

Haven't spent a single penny on warframe yet... got 1066 platin atm. 13 kubrow slots. rushed all of them. Dude... it's easy if you're good at dealing.

And Just wait a few weeks and the mod value will be back to normal.

yup and your probably one of the guys who charges 500p for a maxed mod and fact is I could probably still whoop you one on one in pvp. I play the game. Not spend all my time ripping people off.

I can't believe all you people. Tell me you never spent money on this game and still come up needing stuff? Tell me that platinum wasn't tradable that DE would go hungry meanwhile it costs an arm and a leg for platinum like I have already dropped over 350$ in this game and now fighting tooth and nail to get reactors and catalysts to upgrade my warframes and weapons. I spent more money on this game giving it my support and what do I get. Spend more money! Fact is these 2 items i'm griping about should be more available in game then they are. What good is playing if you constantly burning your wad trying to upgrade?

not to be rude, but if you've spent that much money in the game, you aren't being very frugal in how you're spending it.

i've spent a total of $30 (founder pack)

since then i've acquired all my platinum in-game by trading.

i've probably made 1500+ platinum in trades.

i have everything in the game. all warframes (prime included) all weapons (prime included) all mods, all kubrow, all sentinels.

and everything that i wanted to keep, is supercharged.

stop buying weapons / warframes with platinum, and start building them with resources. stop rushing things. be patient.

stop buying mods with platinum unless you've spent more time trying to farm it than you're willing.

it sounds to me like you're not patient enough to play the game and, instead, are spending platinum to bypass the effort required to do it the other way. 

that, sir, is a choice you are making. you are by no means forced into it.

so... like i said before. 

less hyperbole, more patience.

Anything that hurts the cesspool that is the Trading System I welcome. 

Seriously though Trading is awful, as there is a fair amount of people there who intentionally try to overprice what they're selling, or trick people into paying for more than its worth.

(Not to mention the futility of trying to trade for anything other than Platinum.)

I agree. Been saying it all along. Its back asswards with this company. Plat should be account bound and everything else in game should be tradable.

yup and your probably one of the guys who charges 500p for a maxed mod and fact is I could probably still whoop you one on one in pvp. I play the game. Not spend all my time ripping people off.

Now your just making assumptions about people.

It doesn't make your argument any more valid.

You don even need potatos. You can just use forma instead. The only difference is it takes longer.

The point remains that a few weeks of lower prices for 6 mods wont kill you.

Deal with it. Your just being selfish about the whole scenario. 

I've spent lust over $100 in plat and that was only on founders. After that the only things I buy are cosmetics, the odd potato and slots.

If DE made everything tradeable or available in game then they would get no money to continue development.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

I agree. Been saying it all along. Its back asswards with this company. Plat should be account bound and everything else in game should be tradable.

why should platinum be account bound?

the current way, players that can't, or won't spend money on the game, have the ability to acquire platinum via trade. and in turn, spend it on items that aren't accessible without it. (slots / vanity items)

to DE this is a win/win, there is an additional value to platinum (in the form of trade) and to them, once the platinum is in the economy, they don't care how it's used. they've already made their money.

i really don't understand your position.