Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient Healers [Down With The Chuck Norris Aura]

DrajakVakarian

Yeah cool, everyone loves a little bit of difficulty, but a 90% resistance aura? I mean, come on.

I've been on Warframe for a bit and the one time i see a Plasma Sword Bp up in its final minute, my quanta is forced to do 25-100 explosive damage in a Mobile Defense whenever an Ancient Healer walks into the room. 50% is understandable, but 90% makes it impossible for weapons that are "Just able" to kill enemies in an infested mission. 

Same with a tick ability, Like Mirage's Prism, 250-310 per tick with eclipse on, down to an impossible 25-31 in an ODD, pulling off cc is just plain annoying.

What would be nice if the Healers didnt get this immunity themselves but their allies around them do, or just level it out at 50%. Just some balance people can account for 

Yeah a *shakes fist* rant, but it does seem like way to much of a buff that can be hard to work around with aoe or just simply singling out an ancient healer amongst all the other enemies. People can say its a good challenge, but not for some situations in a defense... im personally sick of it, not sure if others are..

I bring Quanta into ODD just fine. What wave are you playing?

As far as I can tell, they have already been nerfed (their numbers) more of a nerf is just weak.

ODD Was more for prism, but i brought the quanta into a match which was at a level it could handle, but i failed, along with other "in-progress" weapons brought into an infested match

ODD Was more for prism, but i brought the quanta into a match which was at a level it could handle, but i failed, along with other "in-progress" weapons brought into an infested match

I ask again. Because I have brought in a Quanta will little more than Serration and Shred and killed Infested...

So seriously, are you sure you know how to use the weapon? Or are you just bringing in something with no mods and then complaining about it?

I have used the quanta for a VERY long time and the infested have just melted before it.

I DO NOT think they need a nerf. I think players should simply learn to play.

I have used the quanta for a VERY long time and the infested have just melted before it.

I DO NOT think they need a nerf. I think players should simply learn to play.

Hum... What is your definition of "VERY long time"? Just curious...^^

Better say something like "I've been using it since day one", makes it more believable. Just saying.^^

Sorry, couldn't resist...^^'

Though you should avoid the "L2P", it makes you come off as arrogant more than anything.^^'