Any Option To Kick Afk Players?

Firefinch

Question

Because you two speak for everyone and DE, right?

no. but there is no in-game solution. (demonstrably true)

much to the dismay of dozens of posts requesting one.

but if you want to be a total toolbag to players being a bit curt...

there's no solution to that either, apparently.

They had a vote a while back about interest in adding a vote kick option, but good luck vote kicking with two people AFK, or an AFK and a "no" vote.

That's assuming it takes 3/4 to kick. If you could vote kick with 2/2 that'd be worse trolling than just hosts with kick buttons.

Edited by VKhaun

Because you two speak for everyone and DE, right?

They speak for me... LOL...

Seriously we don't need a kick system its not that bad. If they want to go afk thats fine. Let them die, or finish the mission without them. Its not going to kill you to just do your own thing.

Easier way to fix this to have a autokick if no input from a player is detected in 3 minutes or something similar.

or finish the mission without them. Its not going to kill you to just do your own thing.

I joined a Invasion mission yesterday with 3 people where 2 of them were afk, just after I joined the one guy who actually did something got to a door requiring two persons and I had to run from the start to get to him. If I had not joined he would never had the possibility to open the door. I have also had to quit missions because of that scenario before.

Actually, this is one of those cases where I utilize the flaw in defense missions.

I play Vauban so everyone lets me do the work, or they just troll me. Fine.

I keep the mission going to high-waves and then when the AFK'ers/Trolls think I'm going to stay and endure the abuse.

I just quit, knowing that they're leeching off me when the timer is at 1.

They lose all loot, I laugh, leave with my gains. Play another game.

AFKers don't deserve to get loot or exp and those who mess around in missions need to be kicked, but since DE can't implement it, just make them suffer from losing their loot. Time they cannot retrieve is the one way to hurt them.

Easier way to fix this to have a autokick if no input from a player is detected in 3 minutes or something similar.

I joined a Invasion mission yesterday with 3 people where 2 of them were afk, just after I joined the one guy who actually did something got to a door requiring two persons and I had to run from the start to get to him. If I had not joined he would never had the possibility to open the door. I have also had to quit missions because of that scenario before.

I barely play online public, I ussually play solo but I HATE it when I am Hosting ODD with Trollban. Not a Vauban.

What we really need is...

A 'Murder them in the FACE' button.

Imagine this. They troll you, you get a option to put a 'Tenno Mark' on them.

They receive a mail saying they're marked. They'll ignore it because they're scrubs.

Then one day, when they're solo farming on Apollodorus, you message them: "Ay yo' gurl, you want sum death? I'm yo reckoning mang."

You then appear in their game, kill them and leave.

I think it would solve the problem of people not cooperating and trolling very quickly. Or it would just create maximum over-trolling with everyone marking everyone else :D Flip of the coin really.

Either way, I'd like to be able to kill trolls and AFK'ers.

Pretty please?

Note: Decided to post this because the amount of 'vote-to-kick' posts is too damn high.

Edit: Hijacking this thread now, discuss!

Edited by Semshol

I have only been able to do this successfully in survival missions by hoarding loads of enemies with me to the afk'er and then running away.

I know but imagine if you could kill them, YOURSELF :D

Ultimate experience of vengeance and even more of a reason to make your frame look like zee stalker.

My idea would be a kick option BUT read to the end :p

if a player dont moving for a long time means arround 5min may depends on mission type

ppl gets asked if they wanna kick.

so no one can start a kick vote for bad behavior.

the game decice if the player is long afk and should get kicked but aksed the squad member

could work like that dang 1 hour massage of playing

that way you prefend that ppl get kicked without reason 

and in same way that in mission like surv where you mostly camping at a certain time no one get random kick from the system cause still a yes from squad is needed

Edited by HackShield

what bout this:

if you think, that someone is AFK (not doing anyhing/not answering in the chat), you can "report" him with a button. When you do this, the other player has 30 seconds to click a button. (it should show up on his screen ofc). ONE report / player / mission, so you can't spam that button

if he clicks, he's not AFK.

if he doesn't, then auto-kick him, maybe also make him collect some points on his super-shop card, and he earns a temp-ban at 10 points or so