Planet Ui Problem

The missions are not starting, i choose a mission alert or other, ckeck my ping limit to 300 (i'm on 89mb down /6mb up  8 ping so no problem for my side) and on line, friend and invitation only do not start? Even after 1 2 3 5 minutes. The mission show me 0 team on the node, but there are name of players playing on those nodes!!!

I restarted the game twice and even checked it on my other Desktop with a different account (my son's one) to have the same problem.

I can only play solo...

Any other player having the same issue?

I didn't send a support a ticket because of the time to receive a response, i think the problem should solve by himself during the day but ... Who knows?

Ps i just checked that i was connected with my sins account sorry

Zerohades

Edited by Gabriel_son_of_Zerohades

The missions are not starting, i choose a mission alert or other, ckeck my ping limit to 300 (i'm on 89mb down /6mb up  8 ping so no problem for my side) and on line, friend and invitation only do not start? Even after 1 2 3 5 minutes. The mission show me 0 team on the node, but there are name of players playing on those nodes!!!

Those names that you see aren't players who are playing there, those are founders' name been displayed there.  Why?  I don't know, but again lots DE's design decisions don't make a lot sense.  I've said this before, if DE doesn't change that, you won't be the last one who thought those were players playing in that node.  

If you set matching making to friend and invitation only, then yes you won't be able to join or start public games, if I understand your question correctly.

No in fact the mission didn't start at all, normally xhen on a node without any players, you wait 10 15 sec then the mission launch and you start it alone. There the mission will simply not start at all...

Didn't tried it since because this was upsetting me and i decided to play other games. So no idea if corrected or automatically solved...

Edited by Zerohades