I Want A Votekick Option

Gods-Manjunk

I'm so sick of these players who are doing survivals and activate life support at 80-90%... I mean...10 lobbies in a row and they just keep doing that?? How am I supposed to play this game then? I know most people can agree with me. But seriously, I want an honest dev answer to this, it just makes this game worse.

This thing is an old wants but I am  against it because the activators sometimes just newbies and they aren't competent in every mission type without a training that's why would be good way implement an ingame tutorial before they are doing any mission. So many newbie player do it and I saw the higher level players doesn't do this unless they are trolls. My opinion is the newbies should given a special training and a how to play section - defense/survival/interception/excavation tutorials because nobody explain them how to do and sometimes they just do it because of.

Edited by Scorpiokon

This thing is an old want but against the activators would be good way a tutorial before they are doing any mission. So many newbie player do it and i saw the higher level players doesn't do this unless they are trolls. My opinion is the newbies should given a speacial trainig how to play section - defense/survival/interception/excavation tutorials because nobody explain them how to do and sometimes they just do it because of.

I completely agree. There is really not a single tuorial for anything. DE should do that as soon as possible. I mean..for real.

I completely agree. There is really not a single tuorial for anything. DE should do that as soon as possible. I mean..for real.

hey, there is a tutorial on how u got the ship,  its something lol and you use your powers, whats life/shields(where is what), iam sure it will be more just leet em do their work lol, and if u can help ;D be nice

Just explain that, no need to kick, is pointless in that situation. I prefer to have kick option with AFK players when you have to open a door or when the map is bugged and they keep drain players as lobby. Also for who die on porpuse and wait to revive just before mission end.

Did u actually tell them not to ?

They could be newbies.

I told countless rank 1 fellas to hit the gas at 60%.

And other than the first time they made the mistake, it is all good.

This

I would like a votekick option but would use it on trollers and afkers mostly.

We need a 'Murder them in the FACE' button.

Imagine this. They troll you, you get a option to put a 'Tenno Mark' on them.

They receive a mail saying they're marked. They'll ignore it because they're scrubs.

Then one day, when they're solo farming on Apollodorus, you message them saying: "Ay yo' gurl, you want sum death? I'm yo reckoning mang."

You then appear in their game, kill them and leave.

I think it would solve the problem of people not cooperating and trolling very quickly. Or it would just create maximum over-trolling with everyone marking everyone else :D Flip of the coin really.

Either way, I'd like to be able to kill trolls and AFK'ers.

Pretty please?

Note: Decided to post this because the amount of 'vote-to-kick' posts is too damn high.

Edited by Semshol

WOW - someone wants a votekick to kick newbies out of a game ? I for sure will counter kick you "honorless" ( name of OP ^^ ) guy.

Best argument against ever introducing a votekick...

Are you completely dumb? I never said everyone should get this option..only the host. And to all others, how is someone with rank 5-7 still a newbie? They are not trolling, they just don't know how survival works.

Are you completely dumb? I never said everyone should get this option..only the host. And to all others, how is someone with rank 5-7 still a newbie? They are not trolling, they just don't know how survival works.

Host is random. And if you mean "I actually invite host a game", then you invited the wrong people. Oh poor you, they trigger the oxygen at 90%.

First world problems.

Quit the game and get into another one. You lost 3 minutes of your life doing so. You wasted more than that of OUR time re-posting something that was stupid the first time it was requested and still is, 50 requests on.

It has, and always will, have more options for abuse that it can possibly fix. You do NOT get to ask for a vote kick option unless you explain, in detail, how it will make the game better and NOT worse. You have not done so.

Warframe doesn't get a good way of teaching survival missions to new players just tell them im sure they aren't doing it on purpose.

Vote kick is going to be abuse sure it can kick AFKers but it will just cause more problems.

Every votekick feature gets abused yes. But it does more good then bad. I'd rather get votekicked a few times for no reason then be in a 100 games with afkers each time.

so you'd be very sad person when that "noob" is host himself....

@kubbi honestly I know how it feels when half of your team are noobs and you are kicked by votekick from the run you gathered all yourself [with clanmate+ gathered pugs] only because "bigger" part of team decided to use dumb tactic for an encounter that is freakin easy without such stuff

I never met afker (although I had situations when irl issue forced me to afk a while during missions)

and I can deal with idiots/just noobs on survival missions

warframe does not need votekick

[btw about abusing its function: imagine void survival run - you just got epic reward - and you have two trolls in squad - you got votekicked and denied that "epic reward" "just for troll" are you sure that some afkers and people lacking KNOWLEDGE are worthy of this?

I think not]

Host is random. And if you mean "I actually invite host a game", then you invited the wrong people. Oh poor you, they trigger the oxygen at 90%.

First world problems.

Quit the game and get into another one. You lost 3 minutes of your life doing so. You wasted more than that of OUR time re-posting something that was stupid the first time it was requested and still is, 50 requests on.

It has, and always will, have more options for abuse that it can possibly fix. You do NOT get to ask for a vote kick option unless you explain, in detail, how it will make the game better and NOT worse. You have not done so.

Your entire post makes no sense.

And also, the p2p system sucks anyway. I bet I have better internet than some russians and they still become the host.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII

Man you just proofed yourself as st*p*d...

Your entire post makes no sense.

And also, the p2p system sucks anyway. I bet I have better internet than some russians and they still become the host.

Makes no sense? I'll summarize:

This game annoys you? Go play another one. You should NOT be allowed to decide who stays and who goes in a "random" game based on a criteria that may have nothing to do with ability to play.

I have seen people accused unfairly and kicked from games because they kept killing a better player, I've seen it done to stop them getting large KDR's and even because they just did not respond in chat when asked a question. You will fill the forums with topics of "I was kicked for no reason, we need Vote Kick removed" in the same day. I can already "host" a game and get my firewall to drop people if I wanted, it's already WAY too much power right there.

You want to control a game? Do invite only. You already have the tools to control a session, stop asking to control everything else.

Makes no sense? I'll summarize:

This game annoys you? Go play another one. You should NOT be allowed to decide who stays and who goes in a "random" game based on a criteria that may have nothing to do with ability to play.

I have seen people accused unfairly and kicked from games because they kept killing a better player, I've seen it done to stop them getting large KDR's and even because they just did not respond in chat when asked a question. You will fill the forums with topics of "I was kicked for no reason, we need Vote Kick removed" in the same day. I can already "host" a game and get my firewall to drop people if I wanted, it's already WAY too much power right there.

You want to control a game? Do invite only. You already have the tools to control a session, stop asking to control everything else.

God...can you even talk normally? You're comparing PvP with PvE games now..based on that, it makes no sense. So, how do you wanna justify yourself now again? And where did I talk about control? It's about afk players and people who don't understand the game.

Edited by Honorless

Slash Dashed from General Discussion.

I wish you guys would stomp,tornado,push,pull,ragdoll and such more often

Some new powers

The longer this debate goes on the more i believe adding a votekick is the lesser of two evils

Though the abuse will be horrible