Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat Bug Forces Me To Restart

Kishira

I am started to get really annoyed by this now. If I close a tab too quickly or switch between them to fast in the chat box, or just randomly, my entire game sort of freeze. I can still exit whatever I was in with esc, but after that I can't do a thing and have to restart to solve the issue. I'll upload an image the next time it happens. PLEASE FIX THIS DE.

Actually, this is a problem that came from the server maintenance;

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/307243-psa-sept-12-13-network-infrastructure-maintenance/

They told us it would happen...

Thanks for the info, but I have had the bug for a longer time than that. I remember getting the same bug since update 13, and it was fixed for  a while, but then after the launch of U14, it came back.

Thanks for the info, but I have had the bug for a longer time than that. I remember getting the same bug since update 13, and it was fixed for  a while, but then after the launch of U14, it came back.

Ah i think I know what you're talking about. Sometimes when alt tabbing to quickly the chat is the only thing you can use and everything just stops, you can't move in the ship or anything, had it  afew times myself too :/

Ah i think I know what you're talking about. Sometimes when alt tabbing to quickly the chat is the only thing you can use and everything just stops, you can't move in the ship or anything, had it  afew times myself too :/

This is basically what happens to me as well, but I don't get through alt tabbing. It is the same thing that happens tough.