Trinity's Rebuff - Thanks For Nothing De

_Je_Suis_Bruxelles_

This morning ,i was exited because I finally had the time to try out Trinity..

I should explain...Out of all warframes I only play Trinity, Nekros,and sometimes Loki. the rest of them,they sit pretty in my inventory.

Why did you need to link the blessing with the power strength? I can understand,that you would not be happy that some people used to run with unranked Blessings,spamming it every second...

But adding strength mods,to any of my Trinities ( yes ,I have two) completely messes them up ; I had to cast four times  to replenish my health ... This was the Overextended's effect. Taking out Overextended , Link becomes useless because of Narrow Minded effect. taking out Narrow Minded, no more duration because of Fleeting expertise effect... No fleeting expertise ,no multiple casting...so thanks for nothing...

I just wish that you would nerf Trinity to the ground and LEAVE it alone after. Somehow , I will adapt as always.

Just leave this frame alone for Christ's sake. you have dozens of frames,nobody uses,I suggest focusing on them.

Is becoming weary some , having to rebuild this frame every few months.

I'm not sure you understand how trinity works now, but that's understandable.
1. The range of blessing is infinite by default. Using ranged mods for blessing is pointless.
2. If you want to use link, consider balancing blessing and link more carefully. Personally, I'd use stretch - not overextended.
3. Fleeting expertise is silly to use: you can recast blessing now whenever you want, plus link will benefit from greater durations and not shorter ones.
4. Sure, use a power strength mod if you want. Perhaps intensify? It doesn't really matter all that much, honestly.

This morning ,i was exited because I finally had the time to try out Trinity..

I should explain...Out of all warframes I only play Trinity, Nekros,and sometimes Loki. the rest of them,they sit pretty in my inventory.

Why did you need to link the blessing with the power strength? I can understand,that you would not be happy that some people used to run with unranked Blessings,spamming it every second...

But adding strength mods,to any of my Trinities ( yes ,I have two) completely messes them up ; I had to cast four times  to replenish my health ... This was the Overextended's effect. Taking out Overextended , Link becomes useless because of Narrow Minded effect. taking out Narrow Minded, no more duration because of Fleeting expertise effect... No fleeting expertise ,no multiple casting...so thanks for nothing...

I just wish that you would nerf Trinity to the ground and LEAVE it alone after. Somehow , I will adapt as always.

Just leave this frame alone for Christ's sake. you have dozens of frames,nobody uses,I suggest focusing on them.

Is becoming weary some , having to rebuild this frame every few months.

LOL LOL LOL.... that would be all folks

2 frames, different polarities probably.

I've thrown Link into the trash and go with energy siphon and blessing. Full blind rage and fleeting. Duration is bad for energy vampire and this lets your allies get fast energy for spamming stuff. As well as it lets you heal people more (more life on every cast and energy to cast it).

But I see where you're comming from. It would be nice to have Link for your own protection sometimes. On occation I have well of life for wol + evamp. But switching wol for Link would have been good if the didn't collide.

* However fleeting should not be necessary now when you can cast blessing at any time. And enery is not an issue, or at least it shouldn't be.

Edited by Lactamid

constitution? continuity? stretch? intensify? heard of them? i'm pretty sure you can pull a decent build c'mon

Of course I've heard . Of course I can. the problem ,is the rebuilding time. And after that ,how long until the next " re-buff" ?

Will I get the time to become proficient with her again?

As for using the corrupted mods,yes I use them extensively. Having only duration and range to care about ,is relatively easy to balance them..But adding strength in the equation ...yes,perhaps I will have to discard them all.

One thing I'm certain about; I won't put another forma,in my Trinity(s).... is just seems a Sisyphus job.

Why I have two? Solo nightmare missions. Not by choice - I'm behind Strict Nat.  It's cheaper than buying revives .