A Question About Kubrows.

Bixter

Question

Hey, I started playing Warframe a while ago.
And I enountered an interesting thing about my kubrow, that is he can literally do anything.
I have a Sahasa Kubrow, But he can literally hold giant bosses in place like Jackal and make them go inside the floor and look really weird, and he can knock down VIP targets and hold them on the floor, which I thought only the Sunika can do.
Is that a bug or what?

But now the really important thing.
Lets say im not satisfied with the overly-supportive ways of my current Sahasa Kubrow.
And lets say I already got my Incubator Power Core.
But my current kubrow is still in there. If I resign my current kubrow, obviously he's gone. But will I be able to find another egg if hes still with me? By that, I've already recieved the quest to find a kubrow egg. But now that I don't have this quest, do I still even have a chance to find a kubrow egg from the kubrow dens? or as I resign my kubrow I get that quest?

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

You should have 3 stasis slots for free, without having to buy more.

You can get eggs from dens at any time, although they are pretty rare. The quest is only for your first kubrow. (Also, no collar mission for later kubrows)

If you like your current kubrow, you can just put him in stasis, then hatch a new one in another stasis slot.

You should have 3 stasis slots for free, without having to buy more.

You can get eggs from dens at any time, although they are pretty rare. The quest is only for your first kubrow. (Also, no collar mission for later kubrows)

If you like your current kubrow, you can just put him in stasis, then hatch a new one in another stasis slot.

We got 3???

How come I can't use the 3rd stasis? :|

At the moment there is a bug where everyone seems to have ~8 slots more than they actually have, and variations of this bug have been around a while. Three slots was from memory, as I have bought a few, and might be completely wrong.

I suggest checking the wiki.

If you have multiple slots, you can definitely have multiple kubrows, just not active at the same time.

Hey, I started playing Warframe a while ago.

And I enountered an interesting thing about my kubrow, that is he can literally do anything.

I have a Sahasa Kubrow, But he can literally hold giant bosses in place like Jackal and make them go inside the floor and look really weird, and he can knock down VIP targets and hold them on the floor, which I thought only the Sunika can do.

Is that a bug or what?

Sunika and Sahasa have the same exact ability with different names (Ferocity for Sahasa and Savagery for Sunika).

But now the really important thing.

Lets say im not satisfied with the overly-supportive ways of my current Sahasa Kubrow.

And lets say I already got my Incubator Power Core.

But my current kubrow is still in there. If I resign my current kubrow, obviously he's gone. But will I be able to find another egg if hes still with me? By that, I've already recieved the quest to find a kubrow egg. But now that I don't have this quest, do I still even have a chance to find a kubrow egg from the kubrow dens? or as I resign my kubrow I get that quest?

Thanks.

That shouldn't be a problem, you can get an egg regardless of whether or not you've finished the quest. So, yes, you can get another egg. The only limiting factor is that you can't obtain more than one egg in your inventory (this applies to drops only, as far as I know you can buy more than one at the marketplace).

And no, you don't need to consign your kubrow to incubate another egg. You can make room by putting your Sahasa in stasis.

Edited by Deetwo