• Reverb
  • Phoenix
  • Coil
  • Vespa
  • Meridian
  • Chlora
  • Gauss
  • Chorus

The rest can be ignored because they modify stamina, armor, or health in exchange for useful stuff.

Edited by Elvang

Gotta have em all

Tbh, get as many as you can, then decide which ones you like most, i would recommend the pulse one for volt if you like,and the locust one for ash, also, maybe both excal helms igf you play him

The small stat boosts you get work wonders for you over time and allow a slight bit more flexibility than usual while you play

I mostly focused on the ones that affect powers

The ones i recommend are

Nyx Vespa Helm (Nyx's armor is already bad so penalty doesnt hurt as much, also the efficiency helps with stuff like absorb)

Rhino Vanguard Helm (Gotta go fast)

Ash Locust Helm (Again more energy always helps)

Trinity Aura Helm (Gives additional duration for link and energy vampire )

Banshee Chorus Helm (Helps give additional efficiency over the hard cap)

Frost Squall Helm (i play frost as a caster so power strength helps a bit)

Loki Swindle Helm (basically all of loki's abilities except invisibility benefit from additional range)

Mag Coil Helm (range helps for abilities like pull)

Volt Pulse Helm (basically use it for additional duration for speed )

Hope this helps :)

Gotta have em all

Tbh, get as many as you can, then decide which ones you like most, i would recommend the pulse one for volt if you like,and the locust one for ash, also, maybe both excal helms igf you play him

The small stat boosts you get work wonders for you over time and allow a slight bit more flexibility than usual while you play

Yeah ok, arcane pulse and locust could be worth getting. As for excaliber, I only use his radial blind, so no helm can health with that xD

EDIT:

Lol got a lot of replies while I was typing on my phone. Thanks for those, will get them too xD though for Loki, I was thinking about getting essence, since it helps with efficiency (I don't use fleeting, due to Loki's benefit in durations)

Edited by Jaskaran498

Loki > Essence Helm (+15% efficiency -5%armor)

Excalibur > Pendragon Helm (+15% power strength -5% armor)

Trinity > Aura Helm(+25% power duration -5% health)

Volt > Storm Helm (+10% power strength -5% stamina)

Additional :

Mag > Coil Helm (+25% range -5% shields)

Loki > Swindle (+15% range -5% shields)

Edit : Fixed

Edited by Neah

EDIT:

Lol got a lot of replies while I was typing on my phone. Thanks for those, will get them too xD though for Loki, I was thinking about getting essence, since it helps with efficiency (I don't use fleeting, due to Loki's benefit in durations)

Its more efficient to use efficiency with duration. The energy cost per second drops faster via efficiency than duration for most abilities, and if you use both you can regenerate more energy than you spent with a single energy siphon before invisibility even ends.

Ummm idk... Warframe abilities normally fall of at higher levels (especially those related with power strength), so I wonder if I should rather get pulse helm for volt that increases total available energy for mods...

The strength helm is extremely useful if you're trying to max out your Speed boost.

Edited by Elvang

Loki > Essence Helm (+15% efficiency -5%armor)

Excalibur > Pendragon Helm (+15% power strength -5% armor)

Trinity > Aura Helm(+25% power duration -5% health)

Volt > Storm Helm (+10% power strength -5% stamina)

Additional :

Mag > Gauss Helm (+25% range -5% shields)

Loki > Swindle (+15% range -5% shields)

Not gauss, coil

In order of priority:

Any Efficiency helmet, Rhino's Vanguard, Mag's Coil, Saryn's Chlora, Trinity's Aura and either Volt helmet to preference.

Any +energy helmet for a frame without an efficiency helmet (thinking Vaub/Ember), Frost's Squall

The others are very minor adjustments and won't have much of an impact either way.