General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

My Foundry Does Not Show What It's Building

_mangomen_

So, I thought the new foundry on my new ship was pretty neat, but then I saw screen shots where you can see what is in progress and I was kind of disappointed. My foundry only shows dancing cubes. Even if I only have a weapon building. I know it doesn't really matter, but I would like my foundry to function visually like everyone's.

Now, I took a few months off and there were many weapons and a few frames completed but not claimed due to lack of available slots, and I think maybe this has something to do with it. I don't have the free slots to claim all of them or I would test this. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. I have been playing again for about a week now, and no matter what I have building, even nothing, it does the same dancing cube routine. And I have claimed a few weapons and frames and built a few more, but the foundry always has the same visual display, the dancing cubes.

Since I'm too cheap to rush things I usually try to keep a few weapons of each type ready to claim, in case I master one I'll have another ready to go. Not sure if this is the problem, but it is all that I can think of. I missed the Breeding Grounds event because I don't have the fire dual stat mods, but I have all the other elements in dual stat form, so that kind of gives you an idea of the break I took. I know when I came back I had missed quite a few updates.

If I can give any information that could help solve this, please let me know. I keep seeing screen shots of what other people are building and It's really sweet that the foundry actually shows the weapon it's working on and I really wish mine would do the same.

And if this isn't a UI bug but a general bug, sorry, I was not sure. Thanks for your time.

Edited by red29A