Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Have A Freebie, Unranked, Non-Damaged Serration Mod? :))

ScrimpyTulip788

Asking for help is nice, but expecting free help and not trying to work to earn that (insert item here) will potentially make people sour toward you bro

#trustory, got a bunch of clan newbies myself who do this, and it annoys the Hek out of us when they expct to be carried thru everything, but you don't seem, like these kinda guys <3

Asking for help is nice, but expecting free help and not trying to work to earn that (insert item here) will potentially make people sour toward you bro

#trustory, got a bunch of clan newbies myself who do this, and it annoys the Hek out of us when they expct to be carried thru everything, but you don't seem, like these kinda guys <3

Thank you for your honest opinion. I'm sorry, but I don't mean to come out as a freeloader who expects to be carried through ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. I just want an unwanted, unranked mod to start with, IF ANYONE HAS ONE TO SPARE. :) I am not pushing. I am trying and working to find one right now, if you must know. I'm just looking for people kind enough to spare an unwanted, unranked mod, should I be lucky enough to save myself from some trouble.

Edited by ScrimpyTulip788