Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Buy?

TrollyTheSolly

Question

13 answers to this question

Hmm i was thinking more weapons, i have plenty of slots

Outright buying weapons isn't that good of an idea, IMHO. Kinda a waste. All weapons can be obtained without using platinum, so it's better to spend it on items you can't get through normal means (catalysts, reactors, cosmetics etc), or the stuff that's really hard to grind for, like prime items or stances.

It's up to you, but I'll say buying non-cosmetic items from the market isn't a good idea.

Edited by Actriaz

Outright buying weapons isn't that good of an idea, IMHO. Kinda a waste. All weapons can be obtained without using platinum, so it's better to spend it on items you can't get through normal means (catalysts, reactors, cosmetics etc), or the stuff that's really hard to grind for, like prime items or stances.

It's up to you, but I'll say buying non-cosmetic items from the market isn't a good idea.

Definitely a waste. It'd be more efficient to just build the weapon, and then rush it.

Yup I'd ehco that, I considered buying the Latron from the market when I first started playing the game, but am glad I didn't.

I know they seem dull by comparison, but slots are the way forward :) Plus the odd immortal skin or syandana couldn't hurt!