Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Render

LogicalProtocol

WHOA. As a fellow Blender model artist / animator, I can say this is spectacular.

How did you accomplish this? 

I acquired the models by using Ninjaripper and used Noesis to export them as .obj, then I imported them into blender.

Here is my node setup:

Clothes/hat

C7sSYVD.png?1

Skin

WDzQpvy.png?1

Composit/PP

86Mqib4.png?1

Edited by LogicalProtocol

The only thing that bugs me is that her upper lips has a thin dark area right above. Don't say to me that she got a mustache...?!

Moreover : I don't know if you remeber of this, or if you could possibly do it, but an old artwork showed the Lotus helmetless. She had purple floating hair. If you manage to remake this, you'd probably be the #1 3d artist of our community! :D

Edited by unknow99

Would still like to see a full rendering. I don't think any one has ever done a full body of the Lotus to this quality. You are an exceptional artist.

The main problem with a full-body render is: the Lotus' mesh is only a bust. Her forearms get cut off mid-way, and her body ends at her hips. I've been working on fusing her with nyx's body, but the mesh is too messy for a good render at the moment.

NfqkLgH.png?1

Moreover : I don't know if you remeber of this, or if you could possibly do it, but an old artwork showed the Lotus helmetless. She had purple floating hair. If you manage to remake this, you'd probably be the #1 3d artist of our community! :D

I will try this.

Edit: Well... I tried. I'm not the best at hair.

8NOHb15.jpg

Reference:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Lotus-Warframe-446852603

Edited by LogicalProtocol

Make sure warframe isn't running in 64bit mode and use one of the wrapers. 

i tried by my client is not updating :/ i use 64 bit most of the time but when i change it to 32 bit i get "update failed cannot find the warframe executable" been trying to do it for a while now xD