Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does -Power Duration Reduce Banshee's Stun Durations?

Inmemoratus

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm sure it will just affect the duration of the ability itself. Procs have consistent duration too. so a bleed or fire proc will last the same amount of time regardless of the duration of the ability. For ex. Let's say you use fleeting on Excals slash dash. the bleed proc on it will last the same amount of time of a proc from a max duration slash dash.

Edited by nickelshark

Stuns are a set time limit, separate from ability times. Changing duriation won't have an effect, since the stun isn't something in the ability but something that the ability triggers in a different system.

Silence does not do a status proc if that's what you mean. It just arbitrarily stuns enemies. So even that kind of stun doesn't get changed by power duration is what you're saying?

Silence does not do a status proc if that's what you mean. It just arbitrarily stuns enemies. So even that kind of stun doesn't get changed by power duration is what you're saying?

Pretty sure it remains unchanged, at least I haven't noticed from what I see and I have decent duration on my Banshee.