Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So You All Hate V And Their Monopoly On Solar Rails..

Valafor

OP I salute you. I just fought for you at Europa for five rounds and won all of them. You're much, much better than other white knights because you pay battlepay. 15k isn't much but it's something. I'm not short of credit so I don't really care at this point but if a white knight clan attacks V, Ice, LoTE etc. with zero battlepay, I WILL help those big "evil" clans because they pay battlepay. I have maxed my Serration, Vitality, Steel Fiber etc. thanks to their battlepay. 

So to all those white knight out there, follow OP's example please. Actions are louder than words. 

OP I salute you. I just fought for you at Europa for five rounds and won all of them. You're much, much better than other white knights because you pay battlepay. 15k isn't much but it's something. I'm not short of credit so I don't really care at this point but if a white knight clan attacks V, Ice, LoTE etc. with zero battlepay, I WILL help those big "evil" clans because they pay battlepay. I have maxed my Serration, Vitality, Steel Fiber etc. thanks to their battlepay. 

So to all those white knight out there, follow OP's example please. Actions are louder than words. 

Case in point.

And to add more, most of the people who play conflicts are in it for the huge amount of battlepay, sometimes those big alliances just offer up to 300k, which most players won't think twice about choosing which side to root for. Its quite an obvious choice if you compare one that gives 50k while another pays 300k.

Is this another clan? I havent seen them fighting. If they are ACTUALLY fighting and not giving V a massage for yet another day, I will TOTALLY fight with em. 

This carebear hippy crap has GOT to go. 

I am not aware of this "Eclipse."

It was supposedly a large alliance that was formed a few months back and introduce 0 taxes to their rails. But eventually things became vice versa and they became Umbrella Corporation, at least from what I heard. Not too sure either.

It was supposedly a large alliance that was formed a few months back and introduce 0 taxes to their rails. But eventually things became vice versa and they became Umbrella Corporation, at least from what I heard. Not too sure either.

That is plenty of back story really. Not much to tell. They owned rails for awhile until other alliances teamed up to dethrone and basically, you chop the head off a Hydra, guess what happens.

Only THIS time around, it is all the OTHER alliances to blame, not V. 

"This is a friendly rail" should be the epitaph of all these carebear alliances.

That is plenty of back story really. Not much to tell. They owned rails for awhile until other alliances teamed up to dethrone and basically, you chop the head off a Hydra, guess what happens.

Only THIS time around, it is all the OTHER alliances to blame, not V. 

"This is a friendly rail" should be the epitaph of all these carebear alliances.

Oh, I know what happens.

dieBtCk.jpg

it's very hard to do something. first, players who visit this forum is only small part of the player base. second V is a big alliance. they have money they have man power and they have coordination. last but not least, maybe u can take them down today and many players helped you, but they wont help you forever.

...either I reject my own greed of taking up a huge pay immediately or I reject my sense of justice of ensuring low tax, which is overwhelmingly appeared in vain; facing that dilemma or just simply continue playing PvE, I think I'd rather choose the latter. 

Meh, just enjoy the game bro, it is, after all, entertainment, getting worked up over it doesn't get us anywhere considering its a tiny issue when we look at the big picture..

I learnt that after countless threads I've been involved with concerning this issue

Edited by Somedude1000